Pct or keep running?!

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
I'm going on 12 weeks of test(first 5 weeks of test cyp @ 600mg wk, 5-10 weeks was sustanon @ 500mg wk, 10-12 is test eth @ 600 mg wk) the only reason for the different esters was this was the only thing I could get bc I was running cycle b4 I had everything on hand- stupid I know. My strength has dropped significantly since ending the sustanon @ week 10. But my weight has been going up steadily. Water maybe? But I'm looking more muscular & leaner.. Has the esters of the eth not kicked in explaining the strength drop? Should I continue running rest of eth vial( putting me @ 16 week cycle?) I've been running letro EOD through out cycle. Should I just stop now & recover? I feel maybe my receptors r burnt out maybe? As for pct- liquid tamoxifen... When to start & how much? I get 40/20/20 from what I read- is that 40 a day or spread throughout the week? Btw this is my 1st cycle. Thx for help really need it !

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Anyone? Some advice would b greatly appreciated

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
When people say 40/20/20 they mean week 1=40mg per day week2=20mg per day and so on. I think a PCT would be in order.With the length of the cycle you have been on you are going to want more than a 3 week pct. Most would insist upon a 6 week. I have never done a cycle that long and I'm not an advanced user but figured I would give you something to go off of until one of the regulars get back to you.

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Thx for reply- I was hoping manbeast could chime in...or anyone w experience w long term use?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Thx for reply- I was hoping manbeast could chime in...or anyone w experience w long term use?
Manbeast has been very sporadic lately. Let's hope for Gerbil and company to fill the gap!

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Also may be a stupid question- does test or any AAS go bad or lose potency once opened? How long r we talking? I gotta mk a decision tonite about whether or not to keep pinning or not btw.. Thx for any quick replies