H Drol cycle lower ab pain - AnabolicMinds.com

H Drol cycle lower ab pain

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

H Drol cycle lower ab pain

Currently on week 2 of a H Drol cycle and things are going great pumps are insane...only thing is the past couple of days I've noticed a pain in my lower left abdominal. The pain is similar to when your running and you get a cramp, except I'm not running I'll just be sitting there and experience this pain. I feel like its my liver? Any ideas

Also I've had great pumps so far and I'm at week 2, but havnt noticed real size increases yet. When might I notice some real size changes? I'm thinking of bumping up to 75 mg for week 3 but I'm not sure yet.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jacob101 View Post
    Currently on week 2 of a H Drol cycle and things are going great pumps are insane...only thing is the past couple of days I've noticed a pain in my lower left abdominal. The pain is similar to when your running and you get a cramp, except I'm not running I'll just be sitting there and experience this pain. I feel like its my liver? Any ideas

Also I've had great pumps so far and I'm at week 2, but havnt noticed real size increases yet. When might I notice some real size changes? I'm thinking of bumping up to 75 mg for week 3 but I'm not sure yet.
    Liver is in the upper right quadrant so it isn't that. Sometimes appendicitis will start to hurt around the umbilicus and then relocalize to the lower right quadrant. Hdrol gains usually take 2-3 weeks to notice I believe, but I am no expert.
  3. New Member

you cant physically feel your liver but i bet if you keep your water intake realllllly high and make sure your nutrition is on point that pain will go away its is most likely due to low hydration. other more serious causes can be herniation from lifting way too much weight or due to a more serious unknown. dont freak your self out pay attention to it and talk to a doctor if you become concerned. always use the internet too lots of sites devoted to making symptoms of serious ailments known to the general population .
    Limitations are shackles PAIN IS AWESOMENESS ENTERING MY MUSCLES !

I'm not a doctor but I'll take a look
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clean Machine View Post
    you cant physically feel your liver but i bet if you keep your water intake realllllly high and make sure your nutrition is on point that pain will go away its is most likely due to low hydration. other more serious causes can be herniation from lifting way too much weight or due to a more serious unknown. dont freak your self out pay attention to it and talk to a doctor if you become concerned. always use the internet too lots of sites devoted to making symptoms of serious ailments known to the general population .
    Thanks man maybe its just from doing Ab work I've been hitting abs hard lately maybe its just sore from the work I'll be sure to hydrate and keep nutrition up. Overall its not that serious but ill be sure to keep an eye on it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lower leg pain... From PH?
    By SlyCamaro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-28-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. HELP!!!! H-drol cycle, extreme pain
    By dmorgigno1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 12:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 09:25 PM
  4. Testicle Pain H-Drol cycle only 10 days in