Injectine PH's

dietrich

Banned
Awards
Sorry I am asking the obvious here but real quick. Are products like HM Gear and Designer Supps designed to be injected? Of course I know they can't tell me this for legal reasons but I figured you guys out here could help me answer this.

In addition if I were to get say the injectable 1test and 4AD from Designer, how often do they need to be injected? 1,2 or 3 times per week.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
You are right.

As to how often, that all depends on your plans. As a general rule, figure out how much 1-test you want to use weekly, 300, 600, 900mg? Then from there you can decide how much 4AD you want to use. Start at 1:1. If the lethargy etc. from 1-test hits you hard, increase the amount of 4-AD. Most people like 1:1.5. The more 4-AD you take the more you have to be concerned about gyno. Make sure you have some nolvadex in your possession beforehand. You can get it, cheap, at CustomNutritionWarehouse, a board sponsor.

Injecting 3x a week will leave you with steadier levels of hormones and there will be less volume per injection. It all depends on how you balance issues like convenience.