Need help gaining size!!

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Hey guys currently I'm using Animal Pak Sterol complex and its given me some results. Im 5'5" 145 lbs 10% bodyfat. My diet is six meals a day with a total of 5200 cals. I train everyday, alternating with an upperbody/lower body split, no cardio. Im trying to gain size (mostly lean muscle, of course). I looked into PH's but i feel im stil a little young and that stuff is still a little complicated. Some supplements i feel i can use to help me gain are:
-Erase Pro
-Triazole & Active Extreme
-1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol)
-Alpha-T2
-A-HD
which do you guys recommend i start or if you know of any other supps I can take for gains PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! thanks
-BO

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
how old are you?? at that weight i wouldnt worry a whole lot about supps, food is what you need, lots of protein and lots of carbs. 5200 cals a day though is already alot, at this point you just might be battling genetics

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
5200 is tooooo much and will soon lead to fat storage, at2 wont help with gains, training everyday is overkill also.....

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Yea yur stats dont seem to indicate need to supplement . How long have you been eating 5200 cals cuz that should pack on mass pretty fast. Yur prob not eating as much as you think.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea yur stats dont seem to indicate need to supplement . How long have you been eating 5200 cals cuz that should pack on mass pretty fast. Yur prob not eating as much as you think.
This. An example of 5000kcal/day is 300g protein, 600g carbs, and 160g fats.

J

jparker

Awards
how old are you?? at that weight i wouldnt worry a whole lot about supps, food is what you need, lots of protein and lots of carbs. 5200 cals a day though is already alot, at this point you just might be battling genetics
Best advice ever! Dont neglect your healthy fats, hormone production depends on them. Also dont worry about gaining a little body fat.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Yes maybe your diet is to lean I have a very lean diet and I've gained small muscle people say I look a lot smaller but in the mirror I prefer the way I look ....

If you just wanna get bigger add more fats like peanuts peanut butter have a few cheat meals and maybe get a protien shake high in carbs or a mass shake of some kind.

Look at progain from gold standard hope this helps and good luck

One last thing its not all about size go on how you look in the mirror :) train to be healthy train to look good anyone can eat lots of food and put on weight :)

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
im not looking to gain mass in the sense of Fat+muscle, im looking for pure muscle gains

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I don't think youre eating 5000 calories a day bro. Do you track them or just guesstimating?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Sunday:

Breakfast:
500: protein+oatmeal
320: Almonds 2 oz

Meal # 1
250: eggwhites
300: oatmeal
80: pumpkin