Heart Murmur and using steroids

d00fy

Awards
hey i have a heart murmur since i was born nothing to dangerous as im told,got it check by a cardiologist when i was about 18 i beleieve said its not a threat my question is im 21 now and im going to do test enanthate i wanna do it at 250mg but everyone suggest i do 500mg ?

250mg will just suppress my test and possibly add some gain so i heard is this true? back in the day about 3yrs ago when i first started coming on the boards (AR) cycles for first times were usually recommended about 200-300mg of test per week ,why the sudden jump. I have enough to run 500mg test enanthate but in a way i do value my heart and i feel 250mg is a safe zone for me stacked with 1test/4ad transdermal . I decided to not keep the m1t with the cycle since bloat does play an effect on blood pressure . I will take nolvadex 20mg E0D to keep bloat down and reoccurence of gyno

looking for opinions on the test DOSAGE,

THANK YOU

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I would not even consider doing a cycle if I had problems with my heart UNLESS I had a doctor monitoring me the entire time.. sorry better to be overly cautious on things like that
also noladex does not do that much for the bloat.. l-dex or A-dex would be better..
As for dosage changes, things have been changing due to more research in the area, thanks to baby boomers and also other amatuer scientists ;) working with different products

Finally, at 21 you should have some of the highest test levels of your life and I would go natural for a long while even if I didn't have heart problems.

d00fy

Awards
thx:) for the opinion, well when i was 17 they were gonna put me on HRT using the patchs but i never did go around getting them since i was also in the process of moving ......

rac60

Awards
i also have an innocent heart murmur. I only occasionally feel sort of like a swooching feeling of blood rushing through my heart area and when i take a deep breath it goes away.
d00fy, did you ever go ahead with the testosterone? if so, did you feel any abnormalities in the heart area?
If there are others on the board who also have heart murmurs and have used, please post your experiences, i'd like to know how you feel...

Thanks.

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
i've had a heart murmur all of my life as well, but have never noticed any effects from it. since i began anabolics i check my heart rate and bp regularly just to be safe, but have had 0 problems whatsoever. i keep in great cardiovascular shape though (wind sprints 2x week).

i personally feel that heart murmur issues are very much overrated, but i assume there are different degrees of murmurs as well. better safe than sorry if you are truly worried, however.

no other muscle matters without a healthy heart. period.

snyder

Awards
I started taking 1ml of sust 250 last week, and i have noticed a dull pain in the left side of my chest that comes and goes during the day. When i lie down at night i get a burning sensation in the same spot plus the dull pain. I have stopped taking the sust all together. This is my 4th cycle and never had any problems bfore. Does anyone know what it could be.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I also had a heart murmur when I was born, which apparently closed up by itself soon after. The seizures I had when I was very young were supposedly connected to it, or that is at least what my doctor told my parents long ago.

I have never had problem. Although, I do take support supps for blood pressure religiously as my whole family has horrible bp.