epistane and TRT

N

ntense

Awards
Would this be a decent combo to run for the summer? Was thinking the Epi would help dry out the test sides, including some leftover bacne, plus add a little lean muscle. From what I've read, epistane appears to be very anabolic and not androgenic and actually blocks gyno and estrogen to an extent.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Would this be a decent combo to run for the summer? Was thinking the Epi would help dry out the test sides, including some leftover bacne, plus add a little lean muscle. From what I've read, epistane appears to be very anabolic and not androgenic and actually blocks gyno and estrogen to an extent.
Epistane is anything but anabolic. In fact, it's practically worthless as a mass builder. Come on, I mean it was designed to help women with breast cancer. How much test are you going to take, or take now? Just because they're called "prohormones" doesn't mean they are. As a rule, if you can go into the corner vitamin store and buy it, it's probably worthless.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is anything but anabolic. In fact, it's practically worthless as a mass builder. Come on, I mean it was designed to help women with breast cancer. How much test are you going to take, or take now? Just because they're called "prohormones" doesn't mean they are. As a rule, if you can go into the corner vitamin store and buy it, it's probably worthless.
Strange how people gain 10-15lbs in 6 week epi cycles, must be the placebo effect

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
OP don't listen to this. Epi is fantastic, go ahead and run it bro.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is a great & dry hormone I enjoy TRT and EPi!

U

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epistane was NOT created for treatment of breast cancer. the unmethylated version was. remember masteron and how methylation greatly changed the effectiveness of this substance? it became superdrol..