epistane and TRT

  1. Registered User
    ntense's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Jackson, MS
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    49

    epistane and TRT


    Would this be a decent combo to run for the summer? Was thinking the Epi would help dry out the test sides, including some leftover bacne, plus add a little lean muscle. From what I've read, epistane appears to be very anabolic and not androgenic and actually blocks gyno and estrogen to an extent.

  2. Registered User
    DetroitHammer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    60
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    20678

    Quote Originally Posted by ntense View Post
    Would this be a decent combo to run for the summer? Was thinking the Epi would help dry out the test sides, including some leftover bacne, plus add a little lean muscle. From what I've read, epistane appears to be very anabolic and not androgenic and actually blocks gyno and estrogen to an extent.
    Epistane is anything but anabolic. In fact, it's practically worthless as a mass builder. Come on, I mean it was designed to help women with breast cancer. How much test are you going to take, or take now? Just because they're called "prohormones" doesn't mean they are. As a rule, if you can go into the corner vitamin store and buy it, it's probably worthless.
  3. Registered User
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27388

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    Epistane is anything but anabolic. In fact, it's practically worthless as a mass builder. Come on, I mean it was designed to help women with breast cancer. How much test are you going to take, or take now? Just because they're called "prohormones" doesn't mean they are. As a rule, if you can go into the corner vitamin store and buy it, it's probably worthless.
    Strange how people gain 10-15lbs in 6 week epi cycles, must be the placebo effect
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer

    Epistane is anything but anabolic. In fact, it's practically worthless as a mass builder. Come on, I mean it was designed to help women with breast cancer. How much test are you going to take, or take now? Just because they're called "prohormones" doesn't mean they are. As a rule, if you can go into the corner vitamin store and buy it, it's probably worthless.
    OP don't listen to this. Epi is fantastic, go ahead and run it bro.
  5. Registered User
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,097
    Rep Power
    84912

    Run Epi and look great!
  6. Registered User
    ntense's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Jackson, MS
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    49

    Will do, thanks.
  7. Registered User
    harbonah's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,708
    Rep Power
    272999

    Epistane is a great & dry hormone I enjoy TRT and EPi!
  8. Registered User
    uubiduu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    731
    Rep Power
    110546

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitHammer View Post
    Epistane is anything but anabolic. In fact, it's practically worthless as a mass builder. Come on, I mean it was designed to help women with breast cancer. How much test are you going to take, or take now? Just because they're called "prohormones" doesn't mean they are. As a rule, if you can go into the corner vitamin store and buy it, it's probably worthless.
    epistane was NOT created for treatment of breast cancer. the unmethylated version was. remember masteron and how methylation greatly changed the effectiveness of this substance? it became superdrol..
  9. Registered User
    insanity00123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post

    Strange how people gain 10-15lbs in 6 week epi cycles, must be the placebo effect
    Placebo is the best supplement ever haha but srs epi is ****ing great
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 07:25 AM
  2. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 03:09 PM
  3. advice supurdrol NG/epistane or hyperdrol x2/epistane
    By allknottedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 08:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in