Clen/1-ad

AusBoxer

Awards
Hey, I am planning on using Clenbuterol and 1-ad and wanted some opinions on my cycle (will be my first). Been reading lots of posts on this forum and have decided on using the 1-ad for 8 weeks & also using the Clen starting week 6 (starting on 20mcg and increasing in 20mcg lots until 100mcg) then having 2 weeks off both before restarting. Does this sound alright? Also I understand 1-ad doesn't require Nolvadex if not taken in large dosages but should I use it anyway? I wasn't exactly sure if I needed to use anything post-cycle like roid users etc. My diet and training are both in check, I am moving to England shortly so have never really (legally) had access to either of these and want to try them.

Cheers thanks

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
Also I understand 1-ad doesn't require Nolvadex if not taken in large dosages but should I use it anyway?
I recommend you take nolvadex anyways for PCT. Even on 1AD your natural test production will get shut down, and your goal for PCT is to get your nuts working again. Nolvadex is the best way to make that happen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11