Katana cutting stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

Katana cutting stack?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I'm looking to run another cycle, this will be my fourth. I'm looking to cut! So I'm stuck behind Helladrol (with t3) or the Katana cutting stack through mrsupps. My issue is I have lots of mid section fat, so I'll be ratting very clean.

I'm 205 6"1

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Bump
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Use both!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you have run Helladrol before solo then I would say to add it in and you might see better results. It really depends on the user but you feel that the helladrol run is not enough for you, then stacking it with the nonmethylated katana is a great idea

I've seen many use this stack to lose weight on the forums. Is it too much? Who really knows, but if you have the stuff and want the BEST results bodycomp wise I cant see why this wouldn't be a good idea.

Running katana solo... hmm... Id say you would need around 300-400mg ED for it to be useful. I really don't think a 4x cycler would even feel much of Katana... .but then again I have never run it solo, nor have I seen many logs of it. Would be good to test though if you wanted to.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post

Running katana solo... hmm... Id say you would need around 300-400mg ED for it to be useful. I really don't think a 4x cycler would even feel much of Katana... .but then again I have never run it solo, nor have I seen many logs of it. Would be good to test though if you wanted to.
    I have heard the same. The nice thing about Katana is that it stacks well. I have been hearing a lot of rumblings about compound 20 as well. Nutraplanet is offering a killer deal right now in a stack with Erase Pro. I am going to be running Helladrol possibly with Compound 20.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hella/Katana v2.0 cutting cycle
    By wildcat13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 09:54 AM
  2. stack help epi/katana
    By jamesm11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 08:32 AM