Questions about doing a winny cycle

frazzy

Awards
I'm planning on starting my first cycle of winny and would appreciate some advice on dose, cycle length, and pct. I'm currently 6'1", 205. I already have a clean diet, solid workouts, just looking for a little help on how to get this started.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiosity what made you go with winny?

frazzy

Awards
Main reason is I'm not looking for big weight/bulk gains right now. My friend also recommended it after using it several times during track while in college. I am basically just wanting it to help cut up but keep my current level of cardio.

The Storm16

Awards
I've certainly heard of a lot of people *working into AAS w winny. Its a solid option as far as orals go but it can dry out your joints a little bit because it is more androgenic than anabolic.

While winny is a good option, Winny itself won't aid in fat loss. It will help you keep/gain muscle and could certainly make your cutting more effective but like I said it in itself will not decrease fat.
Anavar is the only oral that has been shown to actualy cause fat loss

ucmuscle

Awards
Idk how true that is because when I took winny at 50 mgs a day for 4 weeks and gained 20 lbs and dropped bodyfat like no tomorrow. But I did have a perfect diet and was working out 1 or 2 times a day.

The Storm16

Awards
Idk how true that is because when I took winny at 50 mgs a day for 4 weeks and gained 20 lbs and dropped bodyfat like no tomorrow. But I did have a perfect diet and was working out 1 or 2 times a day.

i dont doubt at all that you had great results. taking almost any kind of AAS will help you whether you want to gain or lose. that said, var is one of only a couple compounds that has been proven in research and studies to decrease bodyfat without a change in diet or exercise. Tren is another one that decreases bodyfat by nature...i dont mean to dissuade ppl from using winny. it dries you out and will help with whatever you want to do but there are other compounds that you could use to lose bf if that was your main goal

frazzy

Awards
I'm not worried about the changes in diet or exercise. My diet right now is solid all around and my exercise routine is about to pick up additional training in the next couple weeks. I've also looked into tren a little bit, but local prices around me are much higher than winstrol.