Stupid dumb big bulk time w/ m1,4add and some other bull****.

1. Thumbs up Stupid dumb big bulk time w/ m1,4add and some other bull****.

Finally decided to stop lurking around and see if anyone on here can offer an educated opinion.
    It is time to bulk up.
    I was planning on running Hard Rock's m1,4add clone for 120/120/120/120/120/120
    Maybe stacking it with havoc or trenazone, both of which I have a couple bottles of.
    However, I'm wary of stacking multiple compounds, as typically the additional gains aren't worth it relation to the sides.
    Also, i wanted input regarding Dermacrine as a "test" base
    In the past I've run SD, dymethazine, max-lmg, and 19-nor, as well as pinned sus250, test prop and tren ace. It has been well over a year since I've taken any sort of AAS/PH

Already preloaded purus lab's organ shield for the past two weeks, have nolva for pct and letro on hand if **** gets nippy, and have Destruct by synergy to run on cycle as an AI.
    Will run fish oil, a multi, creatine, milk thistle, and such, and try to take in 4500 calories a day.

Now, besides more food, what could i do to maximize gains and not feel like a bag of ****?

2. You're gonna log this, right? If so, you can count me in. I'd be interested to see what M1,4ADD solo can do
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
    •   

3. I'd stack this with epi and use a test base. Sh*t I would just pin test with it for a test base.

4. Lol trust me I'd love to pin test again, but right now it's out of the question for a number of reasons.

5. Please log, I'm very interested. If u were to change anything I would run m1 at 60 for 4 weeks and dzine at 45 for 6 weeks with a test base. But I like ur original plan alot. I think the extra water gain will really help solidify muscle.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
    •   

6. i'll log it in the appropriate section once i start!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk PEA...dumb question.
    By thegodfather in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 05:24 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 09:55 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 11:23 AM
  4. Is running EC on a clean bulk stupid?
    By Purple_drank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 03:32 AM
  5. Superdrol/M1,4ADD Bulk Cycle
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 11:03 AM