Need some help... hcg / test advices

BeanMcBeaner

Awards
a theoretical 18 weeker with hcg could have taken place etc.

hcg is fake...Please dont ask why, or say its so easy, lets say it is a no go for sure 100% that it cannot be done to get any that is real

cutting it down to 7 weeks test e, bridging hdrol bfore and into pct, so pct starts week 9

Or 9 weeks test e bridging hdrol and pct starts week 11

--> worried about the little boys not recovering. Like having kids later etc. test (even frontloaded) e is not the best for this cycle but its too late. lots of studies showing no proper bounce back with no hcg. what would you guys do with this?

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Fadogia 1g/1g/1g/1g/1g
Aromasin 0.25 -->

BeanMcBeaner

Awards
bump.

also fake hcg on pregnancy test= fake for sure ?

The Storm16

Awards
a theoretical 18 weeker with hcg could have taken place etc.

hcg is fake...Please dont ask why, or say its so easy, lets say it is a no go for sure 100% that it cannot be done to get any that is real

cutting it down to 7 weeks test e, bridging hdrol bfore and into pct, so pct starts week 9

Or 9 weeks test e bridging hdrol and pct starts week 11

--> worried about the little boys not recovering. Like having kids later etc. test (even frontloaded) e is not the best for this cycle but its too late. lots of studies showing no proper bounce back with no hcg. what would you guys do with this?

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Fadogia 1g/1g/1g/1g/1g
Aromasin 0.25 -->
How many weeks are you at now?

Pct is a bit too much in my opinion. Aromasin should be during cycle if you have any issues, I'd run either the clomid or nolva for pct.

I like nolva but other ppl will recommend clomid. For nolva I'd go 40/20/20/20/10. You could throw in another 10 eod if you wanted to keep it up.

BeanMcBeaner

Awards
HCG will never be option

how long have you guys ran without hcg? how far would you push it max... 10 weeks 12 weeks?? remember 2 weeks is waiting until pct so is still on

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Just remember that years ago no one ever heard of PCT. They just cycled away and stopped on a dime. They recovered. It may take longer, but you'll recover. Today we know how to properly maintain a sense of homeostasis while on cycle to preclude abrupt changes and shut downs. HCG is just one way to mitigate sides. I wouldn't cycle without it. The younger you are the faster you'll recover. I doubt 12 weeks would make much of a difference.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just remember that years ago no one ever heard of PCT. They just cycled away and stopped on a dime. They recovered. It may take longer, but you'll recover. Today we know how to properly maintain a sense of homeostasis while on cycle to preclude abrupt changes and shut downs. HCG is just one way to mitigate sides. I wouldn't cycle without it. The younger you are the faster you'll recover. I doubt 12 weeks would make much of a difference.
^^^^^ that focking legit right there

BeanMcBeaner

Awards
so going 12 weeks would actually be 14 weeks after waiting 2 weeks to start PCT...

can we get a consensus in this situation you guys would do that?

Any other trick to help recovery beforehand? Some old timers say run clomid a few times while on

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That extra 2 weeks is so the long estered test can clear your system before pct. Its not necessary for short ester gear like Test P.

Those 2 weeks you will still have enough test in you to make gains. So for example my 16 week cycle is only 14 weeks of injections.

Hope that helps you man.

BeanMcBeaner

Awards
That extra 2 weeks is so the long estered test can clear your system before pct. Its not necessary for short ester gear like Test P.

Those 2 weeks you will still have enough test in you to make gains. So for example my 16 week cycle is only 14 weeks of injections.

Hope that helps you man.
No haha, i know that. I mean what are all of your recommendations given my PCT and NO HCG how long you would push this cycle? (knowing that if you say 12 weeks that actually means 14 "ON" = shutdown)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh ok sorry i misunderstood. You will recover it might just take longer. Use Clomid or Nolva not both and throw in some Exemestane. The Estane will boost your test levels and keep estrogen low with almost no chance of rebound.

Adex cannot be used with nolva since the nolva will drop your potency of the adex making it a waste. But estane won't be effected by clomid or nolva.

BeanMcBeaner

Awards
Awesome thx. Appreciate it guys

1) how long would you guys suggest going... 10 , 12 , or 14 ???

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Its up to you man. 14 weeks sounds best with test e because it gives you about 12 weeks total that its actually at potent blood levels.

Its all personal preference and I would judge it on how you feel and how suppressed you are.