Next Cycle Planned...Opinons!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
OK, well its been over 1.5 years since my T1 cycle, and Ive maintained my weight and have a bit more strength then I did at the peak of that cycle now.

(after moving, recovering from a chest tendon injurty and rotator cuff problems, and starting a new job that is an extreme pain in my ass:))

SO - Its time to put on another 15lbs or so and finally reach my mass goal. Here is what I have planned:

----
4 weeks of 1-test/4AD/OHT at 200mg/day each, transdermal in BDC T-Gel.

HCG starting @ week two, 250IU's 2x a week for 5 weeks. (2 weeks into PCT)

4 weeks Tamoxifen Citrate @ 40mg/day starting the day after the last transdermal application

7 Keto DHEA @ 200mg/day for full 4 weeks of PCT.

R-ALA @ 600mg/day for the full 8 weeks
1fast ProLiver thoughout the full 8 weeks

Twinlab Blood Pressure Control if needed.
----

For the time being Im a manager at a Red Lobster, and I eat for free. So Ive got all the fish, beef, chicken,etc I can pound down while on a shift. I just have to make the time to eat it while Im running my ass off:)

Is the HCG dosage planned out correctly?

Is the 7OXODHEA dosed high enough?

Should the Nolva be run a 40mg/day for the full 4 weeks of PCT, or dropped down to 20mg for the last week?

I know there are a lot of new alternatives to this relatively basic 1-test cycle, but with the aggressive PCT I have planned, I think it will give a nice boost in mass and strength, and segue right back into natural training in a righteous anabolic state.

What do you think?

BV

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
skip the 7 Keto DHEA for PCT, because it lowers test levels. use clen instead if you want its much better.

no need for HCG for such a short cycle IMO

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Only considered the 7Keto because I thought it lowered cortisol? Clen would be a great idea to help keep the fat off...

I already have the HCG. With it dosed that low throughout the cycle, I may not see any or very minimal testicular shutdown. I would be just fine without it, though.

BV

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
40mg of M5 preworkout might make a nice addition to this stack...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
definitly no need for the HCG!
Send it to me....
You could actually run it longer -- the 1test takes a little while to kick in. But if you want to prevent any sort of shutdown - it looks good.
I'd run the 4-ad higher (400mg-600mg?) - that should help you get that weight gain, maintain libido, increase hunger, prevent 1test sleepyness...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run the cycle 6 weeks, and throw the m5 in there. I used 7-keto for pct and liked the results, it was a transedrmal at 100mgs a day. It does help in lowering cortisol levels, and really helps with recovery.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Im basing off the T1 cycle I did - gained a lot of weight and strength and that was at 167mg 1test, 334mg 4AD per day. I like the idea of adding the M5 - although i wanted to stay away from methyls, I think it is one of the least liver toxic.

definitly no need for the HCG!
Send it to me....
Ok, ok, Ill save the HCG. But I have to keep it bro, Im sorry :D

BV

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with what's been said...

Don't really need the HCG for this cycle.
I'd run the cycle for 6 weeks.
I agree with staying on the low end of doses while still getting gains, but I think a little bit more 4AD might help.

Good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 10
35 and Older 5