Test prop doseage and cycle length

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I just started my test prop cycle, I've ran sustanon previously at 600mg/wk, and various ds/ph cycles. I understand pct and cycling and I hear pretty much two different ways to take the test propionate. The first is ED, 50-75mg; the second is eod, 100-150 mg.

My questions are, with Having previous experience with test, would I be better off at 350 or 525 a week? I was hoping for 400-450, but I apparently lack the common sense to figure out what the dose in ml would be per inject to get 400 mg. any ideas?

What are your thoughts on ED vs EOD, (pinning doesn't bother me in the least)

And finally I see some people running it only 8 weeks. I was planning on 12-14. Other than being a human pincushion, are there any drawbacks to a long propionate cycle?

Thanks for your feedback.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is all about personal preference. No two bodies are alike so you want to do what's best for you and only you.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This is all about personal preference. No two bodies are alike so you want to do what's best for you and only you.
No kidding?! Thanks for the incredibly insightful answer. Lol. I want some opinions bro. I may not choose to go with them, but I wanted to hear other people's .02 that have experience with test p.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Seriously? No thoughts on propionate at all? No discussion To be had?

Ok, let's make it simple, propionate, ed vs eod... ?

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
but I apparently lack the common sense to figure out what the dose in ml would be per inject to get 400 mg. any ideas?
4 ml per week at 100 mg/ml is 400 mg/week so 4 ml / 7 days in a week would be .57 ml ED.

If you were to go EOD, there would be 4 shots one week and 3 shots the next. Total of 7 injections so 8 ml (4 ml for 2 weeks) / 7 injections would be roughly 1.14 ml EOD.

Both of these should give you almost exactly 400 mg/wk but only if it's dosed at 100 mg/ml.

mhsattack16

mhsattack16

Awards
and I loved prop. less water retention and it had a much shorter wait for results than TE. as far as ED v EOD that's all you man. I actually enjoy pinning myself so ED doesn't bother me one bit. Some people don't have that luxury.

cmc

cmc

Awards
Hey guys I just started my test prop cycle, I've ran sustanon previously at 600mg/wk, and various ds/ph cycles. I understand pct and cycling and I hear pretty much two different ways to take the test propionate. The first is ED, 50-75mg; the second is eod, 100-150 mg.

My questions are, with Having previous experience with test, would I be better off at 350 or 525 a week? I was hoping for 400-450, but I apparently lack the common sense to figure out what the dose in ml would be per inject to get 400 mg. any ideas?

What are your thoughts on ED vs EOD, (pinning doesn't bother me in the least)

And finally I see some people running it only 8 weeks. I was planning on 12-14. Other than being a human pincushion, are there any drawbacks to a long propionate cycle?

Thanks for your feedback.
Run the test prop @ 50mg ED for 10-12 weeks. Many will just run it at 8 weeks because they dislike pinning so much and usually mix tren ace with the test prop. Asses your sides at the 2 week point, bump it to 75mg ed if you feel the need. Have an AI on hand such as exemestane. ED injects will keep your blood levels more stable with the gear and it has been said that this would put you at a lower risk of sides.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
No need to go past 8 weeks.. Jbry just started an awsome thread on cycle length i wud giv the link but im stuck using the stupid iphone app