Anyone with a high affinity to estrogen use 4AD?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Anyone with a high affinity to estrogen use 4AD?

What dose of Nolva should be used? Is 40 mgs/Day enough or is more/less needed?

Any experience is appreciated

O14

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think 40 is overkill, my suggestion is 20 at the most.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I think 40 is overkill, my suggestion is 20 at the most.
I ask only because I know I have a high risk of estro-related sides...

My past experiences with Gear/PH have led me to believe this

Thanks Ryan, I was thinking 20 would be enough...just throwing it out there....40 would be for safety's sake

O14

d00fy

Awards
i got some gyno from 4ad running it at high doses everyday for 6weeks, ran nolvadex 40mg for 2weeks followed by 20mg ,its still there and bothers me

next cycle im using test enanthate with 1test and 4ad i will run nolvadex at 20mg EOD to keep estrogen away and reoccuring gyno, il probably pick up some liquidex possibly .......my cycle is still in the early stages i might drop something such as 1test/4ad and run test enanthate with just m1t for first 2weeks to jump start.........

d00fy

Awards
like about 800-1g a day i went crazy with the transdermal spray ,a little on my arms a little on my thorso:p

migs

Awards
Even if I have tendancy to estrogen related sides of 4ad at 200mg for 4 weeks Id be safe without any nolvadex right ? I mean 200mg is nothing, i just wanna use it so I can reduce the lethargy of the 1T since Im goigat a relatively large dose at 300mg aa day.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
just get letro blocks almost 98% of estrogen from forming in the first place
and add 10mg of nolva for the healthy blood panels

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
just get letro blocks almost 98% of estrogen from forming in the first place
and add 10mg of nolva for the healthy blood panels
Letro is too expensive and I would never use it with nolva.....I would just go with the 20 or 40 mgs of Nolva

boby-at

Awards
well, just wondering: wouldn't the simultaneous use of 6-oxo with 4-ad help prevent gyno? At least in theory it makes sence.

darius

So say you use nolva (20mg) while taking 4ad with some 1test, what are the odds you can still get gyno from it?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
well, just wondering: wouldn't the simultaneous use of 6-oxo with 4-ad help prevent gyno? At least in theory it makes sence.
Read through the post again.....why would I use 6-OXO since were debating over Letro or Nolva?

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
So say you use nolva (20mg) while taking 4ad with some 1test, what are the odds you can still get gyno from it?
Very low, it depends how sensitive you are to gyno and, most importantly, the dose of 4AD that you are taking.

boby-at

Awards
it was just an idea and the explanation is quite simple - because with 6-oxo there "would" be no estrogen to combat with. I mean think: is it better to have the estrogen and take nolva, or to block the aromatase and not have any estrogen. Of course you could use an estrogen agonist, I'll give a try to the 6-oxo parallel with s1+ next time, it should stop the bloating (if the bloating is estrogen related however..).
edit: and I think 6-oxo is cheaper (transdermal) than letro

Last edited:
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya but it's not cheaper than nolva. Nolva has been the only thing shown to help prevent, and even reverse the signs of gyno. We have had this discussion many times on this board, and nolva is always the best choice. That doesn't make it too hard for me to choose. You guys need to remember that some estrogen is good for bulking. If you are worried about it then have some nolva on hand when any signs of gyno appear.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think the key here is that he already has some signs of gyno, which would favor using nolva or nolva in conjunction with an AI like 6-oxo or Arimidex, since they're right in that nolva the best overall for blocking estrogen and preventing/reversing gyno.

boby-at

Awards
well if the gyno's present we don't need a further discussion - nolva sounds like the only choice out there.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
So......

Taking this a step further....would it be better to use a transdermal 4-OHT rather than 4-AD??

Thanks

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
yes due to the anti estrogenic effects but you will probably require slightly more

size

Awards
  • Established
Custom has letro for research purposes at an excellent price.

Proviron would be nice.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So......

Taking this a step further....would it be better to use a transdermal 4-OHT rather than 4-AD??

Thanks
If gyno is present like the others have stated then I would stay away from all. If you are asking if 4-oht is better then no, it's not. Try going with a 4-ad/4-oht split like others have done.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
If gyno is present like the others have stated then I would stay away from all. If you are asking if 4-oht is better then no, it's not. Try going with a 4-ad/4-oht split like others have done.
Ryansm....mind expanding on this? Why would a split be better?

cobra1414

Awards
Besides gyno and bloat, what else would be considered an estro-related side?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ryansm....mind expanding on this? Why would a split be better?
I personally feel that 4-ad has better mass building gains, 4-oht just seems too weak on its own. However there are benefits to running 4-oht as seen from bro's using it on cycle, so why not go with both? If you are concerned with bloat then 4oht would be a great addition to the tried and true 1-test-4ad stack, JMO.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
I personally feel that 4-ad has better mass building gains, 4-oht just seems too weak on its own. However there are benefits to running 4-oht as seen from bro's using it on cycle, so why not go with both? If you are concerned with bloat then 4oht would be a great addition to the tried and true 1-test-4ad stack, JMO.
Thanks Bro....Ill look into this

Doing a Search now....