Beastdrol Cycle Help?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Alright planning my 2nd PH cycle for within the next few months and wanted some early feedback on what im planning right now, i've heard tremendous things about Beastdrol and was going looking into running that for about 4 weeks.

Stats- 6'3 207lbs 12% BF Age-23

So Far this is what im thinking

Staple Supps-
Fish Oil
Multivitamin

Liv.52 2 caps a day pre-loaded 2 weeks
Beastdrol 20/20/20/20
Dermacrine 5 pumps a day while taking Beastdrol

PCT-
Clomid 50/50/50/50
DAA 4 caps a day

I feel like i need more in the PCT so i thought about adding in Erase PRO but figuring out if its even needed since im using a serm.

Just thoughts on what i should add either for support or PCT.

worm212

Awards
Alright planning my 2nd PH cycle for within the next few months and wanted some early feedback on what im planning right now, i've heard tremendous things about Beastdrol and was going looking into running that for about 4 weeks.

Stats- 6'3 207lbs 12% BF Age-23

So Far this is what im thinking

Staple Supps-
Fish Oil
Multivitamin

Liv.52 2 caps a day pre-loaded 2 weeks
Beastdrol 20/20/20/20
Dermacrine 5 pumps a day while taking Beastdrol

PCT-
Clomid 50/50/50/50
DAA 4 caps a day

I feel like i need more in the PCT so i thought about adding in Erase PRO but figuring out if its even needed since im using a serm.

Just thoughts on what i should add either for support or PCT.
You could take something for blood pressure, but that is up to you.

I'd add in the erase the second week of pct, and run it through a week or two after you stop taking the clomid. It will help prevent an estrogen rebound.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Erase or Erase PRO? I know PRO has another ingredient with supposed SERM like qualities but the price tag is almost double which makes it a but unappeaing on an already pricey cycle, Ultimately health is the number one goal though.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
On cycle you will need supps for blood pressure... Hawthorne berry and if you want, celery seed extract. Pct your gonna wanna taper down your serm. Daa do equivalent of 3g and as for AI. Erase and erase pro both work. I use erase cuz I can control and taper it. Run erase like so 1/2/3/3/2/1

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Alright so everything seems to be falling into place can people critique my updated cycle.

Beastdrol 20/20/20/20
Dermacrine 4/4/4/4
Liv.52 2/2/2/2/2/2 Preloaded 2 weeks
Hawthorn berry 2/2/2/2

Clomid 75/50/50/25
Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1
Recyle 4/4/4/4

I had a bottle of recyle laying around and a bottle of Formadrol Extreme im going to throw into PCT instead of buying DAA i have a couple tabs of DAA left so i'll low dose that for a bit in it aswell.

Should this be good do i need anything else on cycle i have 2 weeks left of organ shield i'll probally take just to add it in aswell.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Solid!

SinX

SinX

Awards
Very solid advice here and as soon as I am done with my sarms then hella cycle, I plan on running beast and this looks almost similar to what I am trying to set up, very good stuff here and I am liking how ppl actually care about others on this board explaining about rebound and how to handle it, def keep an eye on this log and after this cycle plus time off I plan on loggin my beast, hopefully it'll treat you and I well like others, best of luck to you boss

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 17
Cycle Logs 12
Cycle Logs 31
Anabolics 15