X tren / m14add cycle!

Swoleburg

Awards
What's up guys, pretty new here and wanted to log my upcoming x tren/ havoc cycle.
I am currently in pct from my previous havoc cycle that I ran
Week 1: 30mg
Week 2: 30mg
Week 3: 40mg
Week 4: 40mg
Week 5: 50mg
Week 6: 60mg
With cycle support, glycosomine, magnesium, fish oil, and animal stack on the last week.
I am now using formadrol, and cycle assist during pct.

I had pretty descent gains from havoc, bench went from 225 to 240, squat from 250to 290, and power clean from 200 to 220.
I also gained about 7 pounds and looked leaner.

I plan to run my next cycle like this:
Week 1:xtren 90mg/ m1 90mg
Week 2:xtren 90mg/ m1 90mg/ havoc 30mg
Week 3:xtren 90mg/ m1 90mg/ havoc 30mg
Week 4:xtren 90mg
I have left over havoc and that's why I'm only running it the middle two weeks.

I am going go run Erase, glycosomine, magnesium, organ shield, and fish oil on cycle.
Pct will be Erase, Purus recycle, and organ shield, also taking b6

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks and I'll keep you posted on the start of the cycle

Edit*** any suggestions on dosing protocol? I figure since this is a semi wet compound and the x tren is dry that I will have pretty good results compared to two dry substances.
also how many erase should I take Ed?

Thanks for input!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too many Orval's and no test. You will feel like dog **** the last half.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
looks like piss poor planning to me.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Swoleburg

Awards
Dermacrine as a test base
it says its just DHEA with pregenenolone. could i just buy some DHEA? i was also using the erase sorta fro that because it increases test, but would the dhea work better?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
it says its just DHEA with pregenenolone. could i just buy some DHEA? i was also using the erase sorta fro that because it increases test, but would the dhea work better?

Like I said.. piss poor planning - you just stated you are going to use Erase because it increases test - that means you have absolutely NO idea what you are doing. I am not trying to be mean, just calling out the facts. I highly suggest you do A LOT more reading before popping any pills because your statements make it obvious you have not done enough homework. I do hope you do more research and educate yourself some more before doing this.

Good luck.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Swoleburg at 150?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you want to run all that without a SERM? might wanna rethink that idea man. that many compounds is going to shut you down HARD. i highly suggest a SERM (clomid because of the x-tren).

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Like I said.. piss poor planning - you just stated you are going to use Erase because it increases test - that means you have absolutely NO idea what you are doing. I am not trying to be mean, just calling out the facts. I highly suggest you do A LOT more reading before popping any pills because your statements make it obvious you have not done enough homework. I do hope you do more research and educate yourself some more before doing this.

Good luck.
Rep for the Real!!!(as soon as I get home) Drop the havoc 2 weeks will do nothing. Add in dermacream or 4ad, move erase to pct. Obviously u don't eat properly, u only gained 7lbs last cylce. So eat more "nutrient rich foods" to quote Airborne. do more research, less questioning on forums. Google is awesome

Swoleburg

Awards
you want to run all that without a SERM? might wanna rethink that idea man. that many compounds is going to shut you down HARD. i highly suggest a SERM (clomid because of the x-tren).
My pct contains a serm. And I'm running an ai throughout

Swoleburg

Awards

Good luck.
Erase does increase test by lowering estrogen and blocking aromatase enzymes?

Swoleburg

Awards
Rep for the Real!!!(as soon as I get home) Drop the havoc 2 weeks will do nothing. Add in dermacream or 4ad, move erase to pct. Obviously u don't eat properly, u only gained 7lbs last cylce. So eat more "nutrient rich foods" to quote Airborne. do more research, less questioning on forums. Google is awesome
Havoc isn't known to make you gain a lot of weight? And I use creatine and isomass everyday plus my normal six meals throughout

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yep Damn straight

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Erase does increase test by lowering estrogen and blocking aromatase enzymes?
you do realize you will not be raising test with erase while taking a PH..... dude you are freakin clueless and people are trying to help and you are just being a d*ck....

good luck tard...

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Do more research, then come back later to discuss. Nutrition is the key to gaining muscle mass. Look at your nutrition closely and evaluate accordingly to your need.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im sure you wont take people's advice on this forum and you will go ahead and do this cycle, and im actually very surprised and relieved to hear you have a SERM. to help ya out, might wanna have p-5-p or L-dopa to take as a support supplement to keep the prolactin sides away. also, are ya using Clomid for your SERM? because nolva can aggrevate / raise prolactin levels or somethin or the sort so many people choose clomid when dealing with pro-dienolone.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some dhea and a bra.

Swoleburg

Awards
you do realize you will not be raising test with erase while taking a PH..... dude you are freakin clueless and people are trying to help and you are just being a d*ck....

good luck tard...
how am i being a dick? your the one that got ****ty and started insulting me for asking for help on a forum that is developed for this purpose. and i was just looking for a natural was to raise test while on cycle. i dont want to take test prop or est

Swoleburg

Awards
So you're saying your diet is crap. Got it.
or noone in my family is genetically very big and im the biggest, muscle wise, in my direct family? my mom is only 5' and my dad is only bigger then me because he is fat ish

Swoleburg

Awards
Do more research, then come back later to discuss. Nutrition is the key to gaining muscle mass. Look at your nutrition closely and evaluate accordingly to your need.
im trying to gain lean mass so i can retain definition and get bigger. but thanks for not being a douche like most other people

Swoleburg

Awards
im sure you wont take people's advice on this forum and you will go ahead and do this cycle, and im actually very surprised and relieved to hear you have a SERM. to help ya out, might wanna have p-5-p or L-dopa to take as a support supplement to keep the prolactin sides away. also, are ya using Clomid for your SERM? because nolva can aggrevate / raise prolactin levels or somethin or the sort so many people choose clomid when dealing with pro-dienolone.
one pct im using has a new natural serm that shown to reduce estrogen production an if i pair that with the erase it should work quite well

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im trying to be forgiving with this, because x-tren and m14add will not, but a "natural serm" will not work nearly as well as the real thing. pm me bro, id rather you be safe about this than see a " oh my god my natty SERM didn't work and i have bytch tits producing milky stuff" thread.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
mmmmmmmm..... no one plateaus at 155 man sorry

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Starting out yes. Got out e-5 Ranger

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
ya its good ****. 11b is a hard life but we have more pride than anyone else. and we get paid to do some fun ****
It's the brotherhood! Rock that blue cored with honor bro