8wks massv3 and hardv3 vs 6 wks of hdrol or 6wks of epi ??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey people I would like to hear from people who have used both ? What would give better gains and strength 8 weeks of andromass v3 and hard v3 compared to 6 weeks of epi or hdrol ?

Reason I ask is I'm from the uk and can still get hold of epi and hdrol however I can't get hold of andromass or androhard and would have to import but due to our stupid new supplement ban I'm not sure mass and hard will get through customs.

I'm looking for a lean bulk possible recomp. So which is stronger would love peoples views.

I know the mass and hard is safer and less sides and can be run longer but if hdrol or epi are just as good or better I'd rather go with them than take the risk of getting my mass and hard seized at customs stupid uk goverment.

Predatornutrition from the uk have had to stop selling pretty much everything even lots of supplements not just phs and I know the mass and hard and androbulk have been put on their ban list sigh :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Andromass has quite a bit of hard in it so if you do take hard with mass you won't need to take full doses of hard. Amv3 is good for recomping alone IMO. I do t think you will see the exact results from it as running Hdrol but you will keep a lot of your gains from amv3.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Andromass has quite a bit of hard in it so if you do take hard with mass you won't need to take full doses of hard. Amv3 is good for recomping alone IMO. I do t think you will see the exact results from it as running Hdrol but you will keep a lot of your gains from amv3.
Yeah I was planning on buying to andromass and one androhard at half dose for 8 weeks if I done the cycle.

Have you used andromass and hdrol then ?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was planning on buying to andromass and one androhard at half dose for 8 weeks if I done the cycle.

Have you used andromass and hdrol then ?
Yes I've used both, Hdrol I gained 15 lbs and kept about 10, amv3 I teamed with Mdrol and had a good cycle. Hdrol is my personal favorite. :)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've used both, Hdrol I gained 15 lbs and kept about 10, amv3 I teamed with Mdrol and had a good cycle. Hdrol is my personal favorite. :)
Nice gains on hdrol was they lean ? Any fat gain ? Did you get hard of the hdrol aswell ? 15lbs is amazing

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice gains on hdrol was they lean ? Any fat gain ? Did you get hard of the hdrol aswell ? 15lbs is amazing
Lean mostly, did have a bit of bloat but it diminished within a week of pct. I wouldn't say I had much fat gain at all. I get hard just thinking about Hdrol but I'm not sure how that has any relevance..... :). Yes it tightened me up when all was said and done.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Helladrol is amazing product really good for recomp/bulk you just can't go wrong with it!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it will be difficult getting those products into the UK.
Hey I'm not being funny but how comes the uk can ban your products when I thought you had the androseries backed up to be complient ? :(