New guy

Leon82

Awards
I injected tren in to my tricep, and now it is a littlebit sore, warm and red, its 4 days since injection, i allways use new set of pump and needle, any experience what to do if it is an infection, (explainig to my doctor that i have an infection coused by steroids, not option "A")

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
I injected tren in to my tricep, and now it is a littlebit sore, warm and red, its 4 days since injection, i allways use new set of pump and needle, any experience what to do if it is an infection, (explainig to my doctor that i have an infection coused by steroids, not option "A")
Man that sucks. If I were u I'd ICE the spot everyday, while simultaneously self administering penacilin. If u can't get penacilin I'd rub hydrocortisone cream on it for a good 5-6 days. If it does not get better, then your last option will be to go to the doctor an tell him exactly what happened. He might give u ****, but it don't matter man, he will help u anyways.
Good luck man

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You can always tell the doctor you injected B12, which is what most guys do.

If it's an infection, you'll know soon enough. If the red isobar gets larger, go see a doctor and don't wait. Circle it with a magic marker and see if it gets bigger. Don't panic, just be very aware of its progress.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you afraid to be honest with your doctor?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Having any of these may indicate an infection:

A fever of 101+
Redness and swelling anywhere from 7-14 days after the injection
Sever pain (about a 7-8 on the 10 scale)
A hard lump or swelling at the injection site (again 7-14 days later)
Persistent swelling that continues (after a week or so if there is swelling take a pen and CAREFULLY draw around the border, watch it to see if it spreads or is actually decreasing)
A visible abscess forms

Leon82

Awards
Thanx guys, lots of good advice, think i will give it few more days, the pain is not so bad, so i'll circle it and cool it down, hope for the best.