Run Extra Long Oral Cyles with TUDCA?

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
I'm a little over 3 weeks in on an Ultradrol cycle. 20mg ed stacked with a test base of 200mg/wk. Finally got my hands on some TUDCA. Aegeis Shield - expensive, but its all that was around. Question is - can I extend an oral cycle out a little further than usual with TUDCA? 7-8 weeks? I realize liver isn't the only concern and I'm already dosing the Ultra a little high. Thoughts?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Really you would have to get bloodwork to gauge the actual stress on liver and lipids, but not uncommon people running for 7-8 weeks, pretty sure a lot of people see gains level anyway on strong orals at weeks 5-6

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably be fine, you'll know by week 6 if you can keep going. Lol.

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
Fkit, I'm going hard then.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i laugh, cause when the liver starts to have problems, sides come on like a hurricane. good luck.

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
Hell...between the Cycle Assist, Aegeis Shield, Red Yeast Rice, Phytosterols, Fish Oil, Joint Support, Multi, VitD, and Taurine, I aughta be damn near bulletproof. The only way I could be more prepared is to have an extra liver chillin in the fridge.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I've personally had much better results with Ursodiol than with TUDCA, but theoretically, they should be similar (UDCA being more potent mg for mg, slightly different sites of action, etc.) That said, Aegis Shield does not = Liver Longer (I'd say much >), so it looks promising. Maybe UDCA + Aegis Shield? That'd be the shiz and cost a shiz load of $ too.

If your liver enzymes stay reasonable, you could run an oral for 8 weeks, even Ultradrol, I think.

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
Thanks man, solid stuff. I shoot for bloods at five weeks since it usually takes about a week to get my labs back.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, solid stuff. I shoot for bloods at five weeks since it usually takes about a week to get my labs back.
How are your results thus far if you don't mind me asking? I ran UD at 12 the whole way and loved it. I will most def run again perhaps at 16. Smoothest cycle I have ever ran as far as sides. Felt like I wasn't on anything honestly, but results were there.

Big billy

Awards
Hell...between the Cycle Assist, Aegeis Shield, Red Yeast Rice, Phytosterols, Fish Oil, Joint Support, Multi, VitD, and Taurine, I aughta be damn near bulletproof. The only way I could be more prepared is to have an extra liver chillin in the fridge.
I have liver in my fridge right now. Its good with onions. Really tho, that made me laugh . The best thing to do is get bloodwork at end of week 4 and gauge it from the results. With insurance it should only cost 15 bucks, and ,at least where i go, they have the results before you leave. Im runnin SD at 10mg for six weeks, with bloods every week after 2nd, just so i know whats going on.

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
I have liver in my fridge right now. Its good with onions. Really tho, that made me laugh . The best thing to do is get bloodwork at end of week 4 and gauge it from the results. With insurance it should only cost 15 bucks, and ,at least where i go, they have the results before you leave. Im runnin SD at 10mg for six weeks, with bloods every week after 2nd, just so i know whats going on.
I usually get bloods done pre and post. My lipids are always the issue - seldom have bp issues or lizer enzyme problems. I'm on TRT so cycles are kind of a 'cruise and blast' for me. I also stay on Arimidex which is already hell on the lipids when taken for prolonged periods. My insurance covers them but my TRT doc has to order them. My internist figured out to stop ordering labs for me awhile ago ;)

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
How are your results thus far if you don't mind me asking? I ran UD at 12 the whole way and loved it. I will most def run again perhaps at 16. Smoothest cycle I have ever ran as far as sides. Felt like I wasn't on anything honestly, but results were there.
LOVE me some Ultradrol. Liked Hdrol but didn't really get the results I was after. Hated EPI - it was sides city for me, hairline still hasn't recovered. Made me angry as **** too. Running 20mg is smooth as silk - bit of back pumps but the taurine knocks em right out. Same as you, no neg sides, just crushing results. Also worth noting that I ran it stacked with Trenazone before - had sore nips and it killed my libido in the last two weeks, took a few months to get it back after that cycle. Enjoying it solo much more than stacked.

I have a full log going at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/197278-badseeds-ultradrol-20mg.html. Check it out and feel free to poke fun at my scrawny precyce pics. Looking MUCH better now, I'll post some new pics in the next couple days. Last count I was up 10 pounds and down 1.5% in bodyfat.