should i stack erase pro with shift or with daa ?

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
hey peeps, read and learned a lot from am and would like to say hello due to this beein my first post.:lew:

i would love to stack erase pro with daa AND shift but don't have enough money for that cycle atm.
would you guys rather stak erase pro with shift or with daa if u want to shred for summer ?

thanks for your help :)
cheers s.a

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shift.

Like Carpee said, it will boost your test very well.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. I wouldn't take DAA and expect noticeable fat loss.

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
thanks for your help men. so here we go erase pro / shift - hope it's gonna be good.. :hail:
oh and just realzied i posted this in the anabolics forum sorry for that :crazy:

s.a

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
quick question - would you rather run erase pro for 6 weeks (would share a half dose with a buddy) or go with the erase pro / shift stack ?
have to get extralean for some shooting in june :tongue1:, thanks for advice
cheers

sunaddicted

sunaddicted

Awards
hey guys
wanted to thank u for your help. im currently in the 3rd week of shift and the 8th day of erasepro (will run it for 45 days because ive got 1 1/2 bottle). the stack is amazing all in all im pretty shredded and everthing feels a bit harder,leaner und stuff now but since monday i have some pretty annoying mood changes and am feeling a bit depressed now and then.. can erasepro be the reason for this ? i mean can it suppress estrogen that much ?