problems with sustanon

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i remember reading a month or two back the exact reasons why Sustanon wasn't an optimal choice for a cycle. i searched around but didn't find any hard evidence. could someone post a link or an explination?

size

Awards
  • Established
It works fine but it is a multiple ester blend that is designed to self taper.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It works fine if you are injecting it ED or EOD.... and allow plenty of time for it to clear due to the self-tapering... But seriously, if you are going to run something that will be in your system that long, why not get something like cyp or enan which you can pin 2x a week and be done with it? Or if you are like me and enjoy pinning, get some straight prop, that way if you have a problem, you can stop and it clears quickly. Blended esters confuse me...

ManBeast

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
here is a copy of a post I made to a similar questions:

for our perposes there is little differnce between runing 500mg of sust and 500mg of test e. ALL esters have there peak releas rate sometime after injecting. If you map it out all you have is an exagerated curve, the shorter ester depleting first and the longest esters last. The irony of this is that it does the oposet of what you want for hrt as you dump over half your test out of the depot in the firts week when the shot is supose to last 4 week. It would be far better simplely to give neo test once a month (twice would be better) as it would be more even. But the point is mute for use anyway as we alway inject twice a week

The Phenyl Propionate is the problem here, it is suppose to have a longer half life of around 6 to 7 days, putting it in the middle of the Test Isocaproate (9 to 9.5 days) and the Test Propionate (4 to 5 days). The problem with this is that if we look at the actual clinical half life of Nandrolone Phenyl Propionate its not even close to that, if I recall correctly it was almost the same as propionate. I have no reason to think that the Test Phenyl Propionate will be any different. While this doesn’t actually change much (the average half life is still going to be around 5.5 to 6 days instead of 6 to 7 days) it does kill the twice a week schedule IMO as well as getting rid of the notion of “smooth blending of esters� This is one reason I am not over fond of Sustanon, that and mixing in an ester that 4 times as long as half of your mixture. JMO

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
no, i don't wanna run it. i've heard enough about it. i would rather run 500mg/enthenate with some prop to start off with it. it's for a buddy of mine who's convinced its the greatest **** on earth.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
oh, and that was it skye, thanks a lot