stims on aas

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.5%

stims on aas

I've read everywhere to avoid taking preworkouts and stims like caffeine while on cycle due to the possibility of a blood pressure increase. I've noticed however that many individuals choose to take clen or various thyroid hormones to take advantage of a caloric defecit without becoming catabolic due to the aas advantage. Is clen or t3 an exception or are these people just accepting the risk of running their bp up?

i'm looking to run a recomp cycle this summer and was thinking about adding one of these substances in to aid. Should i be worried about the added risks or will taking the necessary supplementation like hawthorne berry and checking my BP regularly be good enough?

thanks in advance

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.84%

I've also been wondering this. Personally though, I don't feel it's a good idea to run clen alongside other aas
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

I have no experience running test and clen at the same time though I have run them both at separate times, anyways every log I've read or advice I have seen has been to run the clen during PCT not on cycle, for what it's worth. I take pre workouts on cycle but I ado monitor my BP during the cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    I have no experience running test and clen at the same time though I have run them both at separate times, anyways every log I've read or advice I have seen has been to run the clen during PCT not on cycle, for what it's worth. I take pre workouts on cycle but I ado monitor my BP during the cycle.
    Maybe this is a dumb question but can you get something to check your BP with online somewhere? I'm about to do a cycle first time and I've never had high BP but I've been borderline before(was told it was probably just due to high stress though).
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.5%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Maybe this is a dumb question but can you get something to check your BP with online somewhere? I'm about to do a cycle first time and I've never had high BP but I've been borderline before(was told it was probably just due to high stress though).
    honestly most of the local pharmacies (Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens) to me all have free BP monitors you can use so i just go there, if i were you i'd check around to see if you could find one of these locally first.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i know that t3 is usually recommended to run with aas beacuse it isnt really biased towards fat or muscle. but clen ive heard is slightly anabolic so can be run solo or even pct..so it would probly be cool to stack the t3 with with your choice of aas and throw clen into pct.i dont see much of a problem adding them into a cycle..just keep an eye on things like you would for any cycle and supporting supps are never a bad idea
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    What THEDJ said or amazon.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%

BP was 127/73 today while on 2 scoops of craze. Also using 40 mgs of dbol and 550mgs week of test e. However in all fairness I have only been taking the stuff since tuesday and next test injection is in the AM. This could swing for the worse in the next few weeks but this is why regular monitering of BP is crucial. If I get readings that are in the 140s over anything and stay there all day it's a good idea to back off the stims.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.5%

would T3 run a large risk while on a cycle of say - epi? if supplementation was good and checked bp regularly
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.56%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thedj
    would T3 run a large risk while on a cycle of say - epi? if supplementation was good and checked bp regularly
    Probably not, very common the run T3 with methylated steroids like epi
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.23%

Some people can run stims on cycle (like me). Others will get bloody noses from a solo run of a compound. It depends on the person.

As for t3/Clen... Clen is not anabolic in humans, but instead is anti-catabolic. T3 on the other hand is extremely catabolic. You do not want to run t3 without an anabolic, unless you do not mind losing muscle.

One of the best combos (as far as pro hormones are concerned) is going to be Trenavar/T3/Clen. This combo will be liver friendly, and it will allow you to lose more fat than any other PH combo.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.5%

Quote Originally Posted by akaVeritaS View Post
    Some people can run stims on cycle (like me). Others will get bloody noses from a solo run of a compound. It depends on the person.

As for t3/Clen... Clen is not anabolic in humans, but instead is anti-catabolic. T3 on the other hand is extremely catabolic. You do not want to run t3 without an anabolic, unless you do not mind losing muscle.

One of the best combos (as far as pro hormones are concerned) is going to be Trenavar/T3/Clen. This combo will be liver friendly, and it will allow you to lose more fat than any other PH combo.
    i wouldn't run clen and t3 simultaneously, probably just 1 or the other. also, i was looking into buying trenavar a while back before they sold out. i'm leaning a little more towards using t3 in the future at this point, however i'm a little skeptical because of the possible thyroid issues. the only reason i'm thinking of not going with clen is because of its long half-life and the fact that i can't imagine falling asleep that stimmed

Similar Forum Threads

1. How many stims do you take every day?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 11:40 PM
  2. help with stims please..............
    By enzo123dog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 07:38 PM
  3. Too many stims...?
    By idelaluzi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 02:25 PM
  4. Do you use stims