quality muscle or all water?

cfresh1234

Awards
I have been doing some reasearch on Dymethazine, and for the most part have read that a lot of the on cycle weight gained is just cellular water that is lost one you come off. The articles state that as much as 20 pounds can be gained but once off you can lose up 15 lbs of straight water weight. I'm really looking into this, but with some conflicting info I am a little hesitant. What have guys experienced as far as retainable muscle mass on a DZINE cycle?

cfresh1234

Awards
dont ever look to where you got that info from for research again.

and continue researching.
Thanks for the advice, yeah you know how the internet is, always finding conflicting info, just trying to learn everything I can. So sometimes you run into bunk info and get a little confused.

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
If your diet/training is good you should be able to maintain more than 5lbs after pct. There are a lot of guys who are up 10-15lbs after pct who had proper pct/diet/training.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If your diet/training is good you should be able to maintain more than 5lbs after pct. There are a lot of guys who are up 10-15lbs after pct who had proper pct/diet/training.
You can maintain it all with all that

N.Woods Giant

N.Woods Giant

Awards
  • Established
You can maintain it all with all that
Usually you do end up loosing a little. DZINE allows your muscles to store more glycogen, when you come off your muscles can not store as much glycogen as when you were on. Unless you are able to add lean mass in your pct, you are more than likely going to loose a small amount of weight.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Also depends on gear running some are easy to hold, some not so much

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usually you do end up loosing a little. DZINE allows your muscles to store more glycogen, when you come off your muscles can not store as much glycogen as when you were on. Unless you are able to add lean mass in your pct, you are more than likely going to loose a small amount of weight.

all steroids do this. it is part of the anabolic process turned on by the steroids.

I suggest the op read the first post in the "cycle length" thread i posted.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
all steroids do this. it is part of the anabolic process turned on by the steroids.

Great post

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dzine is fantastic. With a solid diet, you'll maintain a good portion of your gains on ANY oral anabolic. The key here is diet, not the steroid itself. If you can't maintain gains before a steroid, you won't after one.

Take myself for instance. Running 400-500 cals below maintenance PLUS cardio eod, and i'm maintaining weight, gaining mass, and leaning out. Running Dzine/mlmg/EPI and clen.

Proper diet and training will get you anywhere, steroids will put you over the top.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Dimethazine is my favorite compound. I am pretty sure I have seen the website you are referring to, if I recall correctly they criticize every ph/ds and then try and sell you their alternative. It is good for quality muscle assuming you dont start eating only twinkies.

cfresh1234

Awards
Dimethazine is my favorite compound. I am pretty sure I have seen the website you are referring to, if I recall correctly they criticize every ph/ds and then try and sell you their alternative. It is good for quality muscle assuming you dont start eating only twinkies.
That is the exact site I read it off, right after the bashing of the DZINE they said click her for some better alternatives. With that said I'm gonna go ahead and pick up the DMZ Load(DZINE + Ethyl 13) tomorrow and order some other things I'm gonna run along with it and after. How is Forged Liver?? Would that be good to run along side the DZINE? Then Revolution Black for pct.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Where's your serm? AI? Cycle support?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Where's your serm? AI? Cycle support?
The forged liver actually has most of the things for cycle support and it is pretty good I would get a all in one like life support and run it with forged liver.

But I completely agree AI, and SERM are required and for some reason I am not sure you are ready for dimethazine if you are asking if that website is being truthful.

Why not start with h-drol or epi?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
The forged liver actually has most of the things for cycle support and it is pretty good I would get a all in one like life support and run it with forged liver.

But I completely agree AI, and SERM are required and for some reason I am not sure you are ready for dimethazine if you are asking if that website is being truthful.

Why not start with h-drol or epi?
Ya like AI cycle support or along the lines... I just get my supports by ingredient but that's personal choice... Ima have to agree fully with gerbils point. Def not ready. Not even h drol or epi for that matter hence not knowing a Damn thing bout the most important part....pct

cfresh1234

Awards
I can't argue with you guys on the fact that I don't really know how to put together a good cycle yet. Perhaps I'll wait up on the cylce for a couple more weeks and read more, as well as try to perfect my diet so when I do get everything down pact, I will blow up on the DZINE :banana:

This will be my second cycle, my first was about 3 months ago on Raptor 2 which was 20mg epi + 50mg stano per pill, for that cycle I had no supports just went straight to PCT with Revolution Black and maintained gains.

TheMaharaja

Awards
dzine is awesome held on to majority of gains. i didnt eat clean enough, so i gained some flab.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

Yup. I second the motion.