science behind a test base? - AnabolicMinds.com

science behind a test base?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.

science behind a test base?

Can someone explain the science behind a test base?

Using common sense I would guess that using a test base would be much less likely to upset the htpa than other steroids. And obviously it could minimize unwanted side effects such as a loss of libido on cycle. I have also heard test is very suppresive, but i would guess that it would alter your hormonal balance much less than something like deca. Can using a test protect your hormonal balance while on other steroids?

For the record I am not about to be using any aas anytime soon. Just trying to learn.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

no, testosterone is your bodies natural androgenic/anabolic pro hormone.

when you use synthetic steroids, your body stops producing the test because it doesn't need it.

because synthetic hormones are not testosterone, the have different effects, some are extra, more benificial, like increased anabolism, other effects are missing with synthetic hormones.

you always feel the best when you first start a cycle of immediately active oral steroids, like superdrol, and this is because you still have your reg test production going on.

the higher you go with supraphysiological dosages of androgens you go, the more side effects you will see.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    no, testosterone is your bodies natural androgenic/anabolic pro hormone.

when you use synthetic steroids, your body stops producing the test because it doesn't need it.

because synthetic hormones are not testosterone, the have different effects, some are extra, more benificial, like increased anabolism, other effects are missing with synthetic hormones.

you always feel the best when you first start a cycle of immediately active oral steroids, like superdrol, and this is because you still have your reg test production going on.

the higher you go with supraphysiological dosages of androgens you go, the more side effects you will see.
    What are the beneficial effects of using a test base? For the htpa do you think it would be safer to run a oral only pulse cycle i.e sd or dianabol or a test only cycle?
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it doesn't do anything for the hpta function, except supress it even more.

it would depend on how knowldegable you are about pinning.

injectable steroids have a host of other potential side effects, different than oral methylated steroids.

but both can be ran safely, with minimal health risk.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tman1

What are the beneficial effects of using a test base? For the htpa do you think it would be safer to run a oral only pulse cycle i.e sd or dianabol or a test only cycle?
    Test will help you feel better, for your Hpta test will keep androgen levels significantly elevated causing suppression, if you have pulse questions read the thread "How to pulse orals" by Dr D
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. test base
    By orvise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 12:29 PM