Androbulk cycle solo

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.97%

Androbulk cycle solo

hey guys im gona start the cycle on monday, this is what i got so far:

androbulk one bottle 4weeks, might get another if i see good results after second week
    AI post cycle support
    PES Erase, is this really needed? might save if not

for the pct should i just follow the directions on AI pcs? or should i higher the dose? anything else i should include to make this effective?

thanx in advanced

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

to make the most of a cycle, you will probably want to grab another bottle or stack/bridge with another compound.

as for pct, i would still run a low dose serm along with you post cycle support. i would also recommend using the erase but i wouldnt start until the beginning of the third week of pct and from that point slowly taper it down, something like 3/3/2/2/1. DAA is always a great adjunct to any pct and its cheap. i would run it at 3 grams/day for all 4 weeks of pct. if you decide to run a serm, run the PCS according to the bottle's recommendations
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    to make the most of a cycle, you will probably want to grab another bottle or stack/bridge with another compound.

as for pct, i would still run a low dose serm along with you post cycle support. i would also recommend using the erase but i wouldnt start until the beginning of the third week of pct and from that point slowly taper it down, something like 3/3/2/2/1. DAA is always a great adjunct to any pct and its cheap. i would run it at 3 grams/day for all 4 weeks of pct. if you decide to run a serm, run the PCS according to the bottle's recommendations
    This guy is on the money. We have seen that the greatest success with these products comes from 8 week cycles. As for PCT, if you are going to use just the post cycle support, then I would add a low dosed serm. To avoid a serm, we offer the TRS, which we have seen through multiple bloodwork tests has provided full recovery from AndroSeries cycles.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.97%

Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    This guy is on the money. We have seen that the greatest success with these products comes from 8 week cycles. As for PCT, if you are going to use just the post cycle support, then I would add a low dosed serm. To avoid a serm, we offer the TRS, which we have seen through multiple bloodwork tests has provided full recovery from AndroSeries cycles.
    thanx guys, i live in italy so I have a hard time finding these products. i had to order them from the uk, do you know where i can get DAA in europe? i will get another bottle of androbulk and run it for 8 weeks.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

ya shoot me a PM over at our home forum and I can point you in the right direction for the DAA

6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    ya shoot me a PM over at our home forum and I can point you in the right direction for the DAA
    Yep, hit Ryan up, he will be able to help you.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Androbulk/furaza-a cycle
    By kingEE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 11:41 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 04:50 PM
  3. Proposed cycle: 6 weeks H-drol + Androbulk
    By BKx90 in forum Anabolics