1-test cyp

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
How many of you have run this, and what were your results like. I am thinking of throwing something in with my test to get a little bit more strength and was wondering if I should go with 800mgs 1-test cyp a week for 10 weeks, or if I should go with 450mgs a week of tren for 8 weeks? I am looking for additional strength at the moment!

Let me know what you guys think.........cost wise the tren would only be like $20 more so I'm up for either.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Go w/the tren. I ran 1 test cyp at 900 mg's a week, and didn't experience any great increase in strength. I don't think anything can beat tren when it comes to strength gains.

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
got to go with that golden goodness. Finaplix kicks major ass as far as strength goes

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess I'll go with Fina, just got to find a damn place that dosen't require ownership of cattle, I tried to order from one place on Monday and they told me that I would have to get a disclaimer signed by a pharmicist and send it back to them before they could send out the Fina! :frustrate

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I guess I'll go with Fina, just got to find a damn place that dosen't require ownership of cattle, I tried to order from one place on Monday and they told me that I would have to get a disclaimer signed by a pharmicist and send it back to them before they could send out the Fina! :frustrate
Well I am happy as a pig in **** right now. I got my fina in the mail yesterday and did my little dance that I always do when I receive gear through the mail... :drunk:

I am so glad that I choose to go with fina......I cannot wait to start this ****. Right now I have it dissolving in BA/BB and I keep looking at it.........it's like a sickness. Just thought I would share cause I am PUMPED!