First ever cycle, looking for extra advice...

SebG88

Awards
I realise you have all likely seen this question before but at looking on some of the current discussions I feel I need some extra advice before starting my first cycle. Any contribution would be appreciated.

I understand Dianabol is good for my first cycle, and as it is my first cycle I should be keeping it to around 10-20mg per day for a month.
I have been recommended exemestane for PCT as Nolva is pro cancer, however I have read people regularly combine Nolva with Clomid and I am not sure what Clomid does. Any suggestions for the effective course of PCT, or in fact does anyone feel I am missing something entirely?
Can I also confirm that the correct time to start PCT is the very day after my cycle, not say a few days before?

Thanks

BHott28

Awards
I finished my first cycle a month ago. Test 250 and Equipoise 300. PCT is a product called Testanon. Testanon has quite a bit of post cycle ingredients combined. So far so good for me. I would look that product up and see what you think.

BHott28

Awards
Are you only running Dianabol? Dont think that is good enough first cycle. You should combine Dianabol with Test for best results. From my research, alot of people say Dianabol by itself is just a waste. I can confirm this as i took D-bol by itself before and gains came and gone real fast. Also i did not do PCT.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Are you only running Dianabol? Dont think that is good enough first cycle. You should combine Dianabol with Test for best results. From my research, alot of people say Dianabol by itself is just a waste. I can confirm this as i took D-bol by itself before and gains came and gone real fast. Also i did not do PCT.
:slap:

See this is when ManBeast is truly missed...

Ryan1000

Awards
Are you only running Dianabol? Dont think that is good enough first cycle. You should combine Dianabol with Test for best results. From my research, alot of people say Dianabol by itself is just a waste. I can confirm this as i took D-bol by itself before and gains came and gone real fast. Also i did not do PCT.[/QUOTE]

that is why you lost your gains....

Ryan1000

Awards
youll definately need a serm (nolva, clomid, torem) for pct when taking anything hormonal.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Yo. What's going on. Where's manbeast!!!
He's MIA... I think he is gearing up for his Presidential Campaign. ManBeast 2012 "**** saving the Economy, Save Yo' Nuts"

How's that Animal Stak run treating you Murk? If you want, I have half a box of M-Stak and like 10 baggies of Stak left I could send you...

murk01

murk01

Awards
He's MIA... I think he is gearing up for his Presidential Campaign. ManBeast 2012 "**** saving the Economy, Save Yo' Nuts"

How's that Animal Stak run treating you Murk? If you want, I have half a box of M-Stak and like 10 baggies of Stak left I could send you...
I was starting to worry. I cheated with him a few weeks ago. The stak is going good. But I'm like a yoyo with this. Getting good results but not enough. I'm about to cross over to the dark side. Run a Ph cycle.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You think that is a proper pct protocol. I love when the uninformed try and guide people to hypogonadism

I finished my first cycle a month ago. Test 250 and Equipoise 300. PCT is a product called Testanon. Testanon has quite a bit of post cycle ingredients combined. So far so good for me. I would look that product up and see what you think.

SebG88

Awards
Thanks all for your responses. Can I just confirm that 10-20 mg/pd of Dbol is sufficient, and that Nolva alone as a PCT will do?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend erase at 0/0/3/3/2/1 during pct to stop rebound estro. Other then that Nolva is good also DAA is a good cheap addition at 3g a day for the duration of pct.

Thanks all for your responses. Can I just confirm that 10-20 mg/pd of Dbol is sufficient, and that Nolva alone as a PCT will do?

SebG88

Awards
Cool, is that erase as well as Nolva or instead of? Also can I ask what DAA does?

BHott28

Awards
Hey gerbil, thats why i said it was my first cycle...still learning. Sorry im not a know it all like you but for somebody whose know everything your stats dont show me much!!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hey gerbil, thats why i said it was my first cycle...still learning. Sorry im not a know it all like you but for somebody whose know everything your stats dont show me much!!
Just learn before you assume you know what you are talking about, I never said I was Arnold in a jock strap but I have read more on anabolics then most.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Excluding injects which I have just resently started reading on