First ever cycle, looking for extra advice...

  1. Registered User
    SebG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0

    First ever cycle, looking for extra advice...


    I realise you have all likely seen this question before but at looking on some of the current discussions I feel I need some extra advice before starting my first cycle. Any contribution would be appreciated.

    I understand Dianabol is good for my first cycle, and as it is my first cycle I should be keeping it to around 10-20mg per day for a month.
    I have been recommended exemestane for PCT as Nolva is pro cancer, however I have read people regularly combine Nolva with Clomid and I am not sure what Clomid does. Any suggestions for the effective course of PCT, or in fact does anyone feel I am missing something entirely?
    Can I also confirm that the correct time to start PCT is the very day after my cycle, not say a few days before?

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    gregg1494's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,514
    Answers
    0


    You are going to want to run nolva. Exemestane ( Aromasin ) is an ai

    Nolva is a serm
  3. Registered User
    BHott28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    28
    Answers
    0


    I finished my first cycle a month ago. Test 250 and Equipoise 300. PCT is a product called Testanon. Testanon has quite a bit of post cycle ingredients combined. So far so good for me. I would look that product up and see what you think.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    BHott28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    28
    Answers
    0


    Are you only running Dianabol? Dont think that is good enough first cycle. You should combine Dianabol with Test for best results. From my research, alot of people say Dianabol by itself is just a waste. I can confirm this as i took D-bol by itself before and gains came and gone real fast. Also i did not do PCT.
  5. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BHott28 View Post
    Are you only running Dianabol? Dont think that is good enough first cycle. You should combine Dianabol with Test for best results. From my research, alot of people say Dianabol by itself is just a waste. I can confirm this as i took D-bol by itself before and gains came and gone real fast. Also i did not do PCT.


    See this is when ManBeast is truly missed...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  6. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88



    See this is when ManBeast is truly missed...
    Yo. What's going on. Where's manbeast!!!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  7. Registered User
    Ryan1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=BHott28;3327262]Are you only running Dianabol? Dont think that is good enough first cycle. You should combine Dianabol with Test for best results. From my research, alot of people say Dianabol by itself is just a waste. I can confirm this as i took D-bol by itself before and gains came and gone real fast. Also i did not do PCT.[/QUOTE]


    that is why you lost your gains....
  8. Registered User
    Ryan1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    90
    Answers
    0


    youll definately need a serm (nolva, clomid, torem) for pct when taking anything hormonal.
  9. Registered User
    Drizzie88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,562
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Yo. What's going on. Where's manbeast!!!
    He's MIA... I think he is gearing up for his Presidential Campaign. ManBeast 2012 "**** saving the Economy, Save Yo' Nuts"

    How's that Animal Stak run treating you Murk? If you want, I have half a box of M-Stak and like 10 baggies of Stak left I could send you...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  10. Registered User
    murk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,230
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88

    He's MIA... I think he is gearing up for his Presidential Campaign. ManBeast 2012 "**** saving the Economy, Save Yo' Nuts"

    How's that Animal Stak run treating you Murk? If you want, I have half a box of M-Stak and like 10 baggies of Stak left I could send you...
    I was starting to worry. I cheated with him a few weeks ago. The stak is going good. But I'm like a yoyo with this. Getting good results but not enough. I'm about to cross over to the dark side. Run a Ph cycle.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  11. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    You think that is a proper pct protocol. I love when the uninformed try and guide people to hypogonadism

    Quote Originally Posted by BHott28 View Post
    I finished my first cycle a month ago. Test 250 and Equipoise 300. PCT is a product called Testanon. Testanon has quite a bit of post cycle ingredients combined. So far so good for me. I would look that product up and see what you think.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  12. Registered User
    SebG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    Thanks all for your responses. Can I just confirm that 10-20 mg/pd of Dbol is sufficient, and that Nolva alone as a PCT will do?
  13. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    I would recommend erase at 0/0/3/3/2/1 during pct to stop rebound estro. Other then that Nolva is good also DAA is a good cheap addition at 3g a day for the duration of pct.


    Quote Originally Posted by SebG88 View Post
    Thanks all for your responses. Can I just confirm that 10-20 mg/pd of Dbol is sufficient, and that Nolva alone as a PCT will do?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  14. Registered User
    SebG88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0


    Cool, is that erase as well as Nolva or instead of? Also can I ask what DAA does?
  15. Registered User
    BHott28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    28
    Answers
    0


    Hey gerbil, thats why i said it was my first cycle...still learning. Sorry im not a know it all like you but for somebody whose know everything your stats dont show me much!!
  16. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BHott28
    Hey gerbil, thats why i said it was my first cycle...still learning. Sorry im not a know it all like you but for somebody whose know everything your stats dont show me much!!
    Just learn before you assume you know what you are talking about, I never said I was Arnold in a jock strap but I have read more on anabolics then most.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  17. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,721
    Answers
    0


    Excluding injects which I have just resently started reading on
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 03:53 PM
  2. something extra for clen/t3 cycle
    By perico13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 11:33 PM
  3. Havoc/Epi cycle: carbs extra?
    By evolution in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 01:00 AM
  4. FIRST CYCLE : Looking for some extra Guidance
    By CrazySOB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:11 AM
  5. I've got extra Dbol..cycle ideas
    By Tiltowait in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 08:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in