Physical properties of Superdrol

C Rad

Awards
Hey everyone, just like the subject said im looking for info/physical properties from all you guys that currently have superdrol(or M-Stane) or have had it in the past. I recently bought a couple bottles of what was supposed to be M-stane (superdrol clone) and think i may have gotten bunk capsules. I need all the info/physical properties you guys know about this powder.

What was the:

Color: pure white or has a tint of color?
Smell:
texture: Was it a fine powder or a little more grainy?
taste:
and anything else you can throw at me to help me figure if this is bunk before i file a claim to get my money back.

Where im at:
I've ran it at 10mg for the first 8 days, then bumped it to 20mg for the past 2 days. So i've been on cycle for a total of 10 days. So far I have NO effects of anything. No sides whatsoever, no crazy pumps in the gym, nothing. I got a little skeptical yesterday because of this so I popped open one of these caps to check it out. Literary it looks, smells, tastes, and feels like flour. Help me out guys, any info is appreciated. Also, should i just quit taking it today to get my full refund? Or keep taking it hoping something magically kicks in sometime soon?

Thanks,
-C Rad

C Rad

Awards
Common guys, even a LITTLE info helps out. Throw me some ideas so i know where to go with this.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Probably bunk man. F*ck m-stane same sh*t I'm going through now.

C Rad

Awards
Probably bunk man. F*ck m-stane same sh*t I'm going through now.
If you got M-Stane right now too, do me a favor and crack open a cap. Let me know if it looks like flour or if its a little closer to a real PH.
Are you going to stay with it or just throw it out?

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I bought four bottles. One bottle is pure white powder and the other is more grainy. Never opened the rest.

C Rad

Awards
One bottle is pure white powder and the other is more grainy.
Damn bro, mines a white powder but it has tiny little pieces of tanish/brown in it. Almost like a "unbleached flour" color.

C Rad

Awards
Looks like i gotta throw this away and buy me some raw SD powder instead. Hopefully its not cornstarch this time...

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Think about this logically what are the dosages per cap. 10mg is there 10mg of powder in a capsule hell no it is mostly filler. Thus m-drol will look like and taste like the filler ingredient most likely. Also the filler will over power the smell or any other method you have of inspecting it using your base senses. From what you have posted I would guess it is bunk.

Hey everyone, just like the subject said im looking for info/physical properties from all you guys that currently have superdrol(or M-Stane) or have had it in the past. I recently bought a couple bottles of what was supposed to be M-stane (superdrol clone) and think i may have gotten bunk capsules. I need all the info/physical properties you guys know about this powder.

What was the:

Color: pure white or has a tint of color?
Smell:
texture: Was it a fine powder or a little more grainy?
taste:
and anything else you can throw at me to help me figure if this is bunk before i file a claim to get my money back.

Where im at:
I've ran it at 10mg for the first 8 days, then bumped it to 20mg for the past 2 days. So i've been on cycle for a total of 10 days. So far I have NO effects of anything. No sides whatsoever, no crazy pumps in the gym, nothing. I got a little skeptical yesterday because of this so I popped open one of these caps to check it out. Literary it looks, smells, tastes, and feels like flour. Help me out guys, any info is appreciated. Also, should i just quit taking it today to get my full refund? Or keep taking it hoping something magically kicks in sometime soon?

Thanks,
-C Rad

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hope you have a $300+ scale to go with that, other wise your dosages will most likely be way off. Cheap scales might have mg measurements but they also have terrible reliability for the most part as well as needing to be calibrated constantly. On top of this at such a small weight heat will mess up your measurement even a mild breeze will horrifically skew your results.

Looks like i gotta throw this away and buy me some raw SD powder instead. Hopefully its not cornstarch this time...

C Rad

Awards
Hope you have a $300+ scale to go with that, other wise your dosages will most likely be way off. Cheap scales might have mg measurements but they also have terrible reliability for the most part as well as needing to be calibrated constantly. On top of this at such a small weight heat will mess up your measurement even a mild breeze will horrifically skew your results.

Now why would i try and measure out 10mg caps?? Im going to do a suspension in olive oil, dosed at 20mg/1ml.

tonymd7

Awards
id run it longer as i have herd ppl dont feel superdrol until after 2 weeks. on top of that the way you described yours sounds similar to what i have and its legit. mine looks like white powder with a tinge of brown in some grains

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Not to bash that company, but here was my experience with P-stane. I always responded to 300mgs of P-stanz; pumps, hardness,etc. when I ran P-stane that I bought at a local shop, I got nothing. Zero. One bottle and done. My two cents....