Votes: 23 18.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 35 28.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpump23

Awards
Hey fellas, I'm just curious to the total amount of PH cycles that everyone has done here, it'll be interesting to see

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ive only done 3 so far, but a TON of research.....i have 5 cycles lined up for the next 1.5 years.....YEAH BABY!

bigpump23

Awards
ive only done 3 so far, but a TON of research.....i have 5 cycles lined up for the next 1.5 years.....YEAH BABY!
and your not worried about any health effects? I've done 2 and i'm very worried if I do a 3rd

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and your not worried about any health effects? I've done 2 and i'm very worried if I do a 3rd
again...i will stress "RESEARCH"....if you know what you are doing, you are less likely to run into problems....

bigpump23

Awards
again...i will stress "RESEARCH"....if you know what you are doing, you are less likely to run into problems....

i defaint;y understand that, My worry was that i doubled my 1-ad dosage from 300mg's to 600mg's, that's all. What did you use? i'm thinking of going with 1-ad again but this time at 300mg's on a cut cycle

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
i have run a few i think 1 ad two times, 2 oral 1-test cycles, 1 m1t alone and one m1t for two weeks then m4ohn for two weeks, and a little aas(d-bol and test E, and halotesting (never doing it again) ...Im about to start on a heavy test and 1 test with anadrol cycle! Itll be a good one!
Dick

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my sixth. plus two AAS cycles.

skoal

Awards
If you do the research you'll find that AAS side-effects have been over-hyped in the media. When you consider the number of people on juice and they aren't dropping over and PH is much weaker, I'm not sure you really have much to worry about. Unless you do something stupid like dosing in the multi-gram range for long periods of time. But hell, who could afford to do that?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 M1T/trans 4ad cycles, a trans 4ad/MD/M5AA, and I'm doing MD with clen to keep muscle and get rid of the rest of my MD.....its a lame ass PH. I'm looking at M1,4AD and injectable 1 test and 4ad....and some AAS (Deca/Dbol/test E) in the future.

As far as long term health effects, I think with proper PCT and the good ancillaries there aren't very many long term health risks......definitely alot less long term health effects than the fat fucks I see eating at McDonalds twice a day or smoking a pack of Marlboro Reds a day.

bigpump23

Awards
I've done 2 M1T/trans 4ad cycles, a trans 4ad/MD/M5AA, and I'm doing MD with clen to keep muscle and get rid of the rest of my MD.....its a lame ass PH. I'm looking at M1,4AD and injectable 1 test and 4ad....and some AAS (Deca/Dbol/test E) in the future.

As far as long term health effects, I think with proper PCT and the good ancillaries there aren't very many long term health risks......definitely alot less long term health effects than the fat fucks I see eating at McDonalds twice a day or smoking a pack of Marlboro Reds a day.

yeah it's just that no one knows long-term effects of Ph's yet ya know? I've also heard for a few people, not many, that PH's actually damage you more then AS. I mean like i said I've used Ph's twice and have loved them and i want do a 3rd in another few months I'm just curious what you guys think the long term effects are ya know?

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
yeah it's just that no one knows long-term effects of Ph's yet ya know? I've also heard for a few people, not many, that PH's actually damage you more then AS.
I don't think its fair to put all PHs in the same catergory. Obviously M1T is going to have alot more long term health effects than transdermal 4ad as its extremely toxic and processed through the liver. I think the fact that the majority of PHs are oral and go through the liver is a health concern, just as using an all oral cycle of AS would be a health concern.

bigpump23

Awards
yeah it's just that no one knows long-term effects of Ph's yet ya know? I've also heard for a few people, not many, that PH's actually damage you more then AS.
I don't think its fair to put all PHs in the same catergory. Obviously M1T is going to have alot more long term health effects than transdermal 4ad as its extremely toxic and processed through the liver. I think the fact that the majority of PHs are oral and go through the liver is a health concern, just as using an all oral cycle of AS would be a health concern.

right...bump for anyone else

skoal

Awards
I'm not sure why people are so hung up on long term side effects. Isn't one of the problems with PH is that they don't hang around in the body very long? Sure there could be cumulative damage over time but that's where you need to be smart. Get on them and then get off them and give the body time to correct it's hormone levels. Anything that's 17-alpha-methylated is going to put a stress on the liver, but even with AAS the evidence points in the direction that once they are stopped the damage is reversable. That is assuming that you don't already have a liver that's been damaged. (Hint: if you're concerned and want to minimize liver problems then NO DRINKING while on them).

bigpump23

Awards
I need 1-ad cheap, the cheapest I can fin di tis 32, anyone know where else?

Fpot66

Awards
I have run 5 so far and I am about to begin my 6th tomorrow.

1st-poorly run and not thoughout Andro Popper cycle in HS (I just wish I knew then what I know now)
2nd-M1T 10mg 1 week, 20mg 2nd week (sides were hell at 20mg)
3rd-M1T 10mg for 1 week (paranoia about gyno got to me)
4th-M1T 5mg 1 week, 10mg week 2
5th-M-Dien/M4OHN cutter as high as 14mg M-Dien and 24mg M4OHN
6th-Planned 10 week cutter 4AD Cyp. 1500mg EW, M1T whenever I am on T3 (7on/5off for T3 cycling) and last 2 weeks before PCT
7th-Planned for next March (bulker), Sledge Test 1.5ml EOD or .75ml ED, and extra 4AD Cyp at 1g EW so ~1800mg 4AD (Prop and Cyp) EW and 4OHT Cyp at ~400mg EW

After that who knows, probably AAS ( Gotta love Mexico in December)

Fpot66

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Rob--many folks would do well to cycle off the Big Macs and Marlboros to be sure. Maybe they could do PCT with like celery stalks, oat bran, and chewing gum or something. I think if anyone's gonna use PH/PS's its imperative to do it smart; PCT, time off, and ancillaries. That's the deal. There may still be risk involved, but at least it's calculated and minimized, hopefully.

skazman

Awards
I need 1-ad cheap, the cheapest I can fin di tis 32, anyone know where else?
If you want to save a few bucks (about 50%!), you can get the powder from 1fast for $2-3 / gram depending on the amount you order. Grab some caps, a cap-m-quik and tamper while your're at it and you're set!

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see Dr.D's answer on this one.

I've done 16 anabolic cycles, 9 prohormone and 7 Gear. The Gear was twenty years ago.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see Dr.D's answer on this one.

I've done 16 anabolic cycles, 9 prohormone and 7 Gear. The Gear was twenty years ago.
Holy ****.

Any pics ?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
1, because I dont consider m4ohn and SD PH, but steroids.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
Maybe too many? But whats Hardcore without being HARDCORE!!!!!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i have done 22 prohormone cycles and 13 AAS cycle, and i am looking into synthol right now. just joking. I have done 3-4 prohormone cycles.

Gills224

Awards
I can't believe people are still wasting their money on these junk compounds even when they carry the same legal penalties as steroids. I guess a sucker is born every minute.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
didn't you notice the date of this poll? It was before the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.