who's tried, or uses liver xt from SNS?

  1. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,564
    Rep Power
    1590244

    who's tried, or uses liver xt from SNS?


    Was looking at the ingredient profile, and noticed tumeric, among other things, this intrigued me as it has a number of benifits.

    thinking of replacing cycle assist with liver xt.

  2. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,564
    Rep Power
    1590244

    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 1000 mg **
    Milk Thistle (80% standardized provides 480 mg Silymarin) 600 mg **
    Turmeric (standardized to 95% curcuminoids) 250 mg **
    Artichoke Extract (cynara scolymus)(standardized to contain 13% - 18% caffeoylquinic acids calculated as chorogenic acid)
  3. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016845

    SNS makes good stuff . You can't beat this for the price.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    I am very confused considering you are a rep for them. My mind is hurting. The only thing I have to say negative about liver xt is it doesnt have blood pressure support or any of the other goodies that cycle assist have, but I will probably pick up a bottle for my next cycle.

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Was looking at the ingredient profile, and noticed tumeric, among other things, this intrigued me as it has a number of benifits.

    thinking of replacing cycle assist with liver xt.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016845

    Hawthorn berries at Walmart ! 4.99
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  6. Registered User
    scw538's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Down south
    Posts
    735
    Rep Power
    18161

    Used last cycle. Worked.
  7. Registered User
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Idaho USA
    Posts
    2,721
    Rep Power
    48630

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    Hawthorn berries at Walmart ! 4.99
    My problem with that is ok $19 liver and then $5 for hawthorn then grape seed extract or celery seed and saw palmetto and all the other stuff in all in one support supplements. Adds up fairly quick although for liver only it seems logical.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  8. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Power
    1016845

    If money is not a issue you can try and find N2gaurd . I know it's your liver but sometimes I think you can go over board on detox supplement. I'm thinking if your healthy and your liver is not damaged it recovers very well from PH cycles.
  9. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,564
    Rep Power
    1590244

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I am very confused considering you are a rep for them. My mind is hurting. The only thing I have to say negative about liver xt is it doesnt have blood pressure support or any of the other goodies that cycle assist have, but I will probably pick up a bottle for my next cycle.
    not sure why, anyone who spends any significant amount of time on here knows I rep for cel & sns. even though I am a rep, I have not used all the products the company sells
    and also just because im a rep doesn't make all of our products awsome.

    but, the products are awsome because they are quality.
  10. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,564
    Rep Power
    1590244

    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    If money is not a issue you can try and find N2gaurd . I know it's your liver but sometimes I think you can go over board on detox supplement. I'm thinking if your healthy and your liver is not damaged it recovers very well from PH cycles.
    i used n2guard, it's a good product, but too much of what I dont want.
  11. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,381
    Rep Power
    725586

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i used n2guard, it's a good product, but too much of what I dont want.
    If you are looking for more everyday health + detox I would probably go with Liver XT. If you are on cycle and needing support I would recommend cycle assist over liver XT. Both are phenomenal products though. The ingredient profiles are competitive as well as the prices.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  12. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,381
    Rep Power
    725586

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    My problem with that is ok $19 liver and then $5 for hawthorn then grape seed extract or celery seed and saw palmetto and all the other stuff in all in one support supplements. Adds up fairly quick although for liver only it seems logical.
    also, hawthorne berry just effects BP am I right? We are looking for an overall health supplement. So like Gerbil said you would have to buy each individual supplement which can get pretty pricey. Everything in Liver XT is good stuff. Tumeric especially.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  13. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil

    My problem with that is ok $19 liver and then $5 for hawthorn then grape seed extract or celery seed and saw palmetto and all the other stuff in all in one support supplements. Adds up fairly quick although for liver only it seems logical.
    Not everyone wants everything that comes in an all in one sometimes. Saw palmetto for example, is something that some people don't want. There is a thread about it on here somewhere.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  14. Registered User
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,262
    Rep Power
    719849

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc

    also, hawthorne berry just effects BP am I right? We are looking for an overall health supplement. So like Gerbil said you would have to buy each individual supplement which can get pretty pricey. Everything in Liver XT is good stuff. Tumeric especially.
    I agree, turmeric is an awesome addition.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  15. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    258611

    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I agree, turmeric is an awesome addition.
    You are right about that!
  16. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,564
    Rep Power
    1590244

    bump, liver assist xt is only 22 bucks at the planet.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=liver+xt
  17. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,564
    Rep Power
    1590244

    bump
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 10:16 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 09:56 PM
  3. primadrol liver juice good for on cycle liver support ?
    By salvalaggio in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 11:54 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 08:43 PM
  5. Orals and liver support/liver cleansing supps
    By LatSpread in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 03:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in