Test P then Mdrol?

deadlift18

Awards
So I'm about to do my first cycle of test prop for about 8 weeks and I was wondering if I should bridge into 3 weeks of mdrol? Just looking for some insight on the subject because I haven't been able to find any threads on Test then mdrol, just mdrol then test. Thanks for any advice.

Cheif

Awards
So I'm about to do my first cycle of test prop for about 8 weeks and I was wondering if I should bridge into 3 weeks of mdrol? Just looking for some insight on the subject because I haven't been able to find any threads on Test then mdrol, just mdrol then test. Thanks for any advice.
Why would you want to end with mdrol?

Just curious.

A kick off with mdrol would be better in my opinion.

Seeing that gains are notorious for leaving as soon as the cycle is finished.

It would be better to start with the and blow up, so your body has a few more weeks to get accustomed to the newly gained mass.

That's why people don't usually end with Mdrol.

deadlift18

Awards
Well because I've already taken mdrol before and wanted to see what gains I get from the test p since it's my first time with it and i'm pretty psyched that I found some finally. I just want to start it asap. Do you think there would be any benefit from mdrol afterwards or should I just save it for a later date?

Dbeezy

Dbeezy

Awards
I agree kick it off with the mdrol. Your gonna gain what your gonna gain so look at it like you want to keep your gains rather than see what you can get from the test then run mdrol because you already have before

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or you could be like me and start and end with SD. Lengthen the cycle to 12 weeks and do something like this:

SD weeks 20-30mg/day weeks 1-4 & 10-13
Test Prop 400-500mg/week, weeks 1-12

Run UDCA or TUDCA and Milk thistle for the entire cycle (If you are prone to SD sides like a busted liver, bad cholesterol values, etc.)

Should see 15-20lbs in mass no prob...

deadlift18

Awards
Do you think low dose (10-20mg) would have a good effect for like the first 2-3 weeks along with the prop?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you think low dose (10-20mg) would have a good effect for like the first 2-3 weeks along with the prop?
Yes. 20mg is not a low dose. Low = 5-10mg, Normal = 20mg, High = 30mg or more

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 3