For 1TEST transdermal junkies

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I have ran 1ad and 1test transdermally on a couple occassions. I always had more success with the 1ad. This time I decided to up the 1test transdermal dose from 400mgs a day to 600mgs a day. I believe this will help with the gains (although the lethargy may be a bitch). Anyone out there experiment with 1test transdermal doses of 600mgs or above a day?

RRAdam

Awards
I am now... but I am a fan of 1test transdermal regardless.

600mg can kill your libido pretty bad.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
So far hows that dose treating you rradam

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
How big are you? I'm running 400mg now with 4-ad, 4oht and m14add, so far no sides.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I think the highest i went was 400-500 and always had good success with little sides. However, I did just run around 300 with 15-20mg of M1T and 4ad. The M1T is a jumpstart, and the lethargy/flu hit me like a brickwall for a bit.

d00fy

Awards
hey scottyo im starting the same cycle as you did, how much did you gain and how long did you run it for??

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
For ME:
1-ad (Ergopharm) has worked much better than any homebrewed 1-test. Avant Labs OLD 1 Formula compares though.

NILE

Awards
The most 1test I have used is 600 mg a day and that was from trenabol x. The gains were very good (10-12lbs) and the only sides were aggression and a little bloating. I think you will notice a big difference bumping it from 400 to 600.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a 600mg 1t-dermal with 300mg of 4oht and can honestly say it was probably one of the best cycles I've had. Used it for a cutter with M5 for the first 2wks, then just dropped the M5 completely (to much dht). Body comp changes where great!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are you using to get 600mgs a day? That seems like a lot of rubbing unless you have some good stuff ml to mgs. Also you taking 4-ad with it? And if so how much?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
What are you using to get 600mgs a day? That seems like a lot of rubbing unless you have some good stuff ml to mgs. Also you taking 4-ad with it? And if so how much?
DERMABOLICS BIG1 has 200mgs of 1test per 5 squirts. I was thinking of running the 1test with 1,4 andro I have tucked away. Prob at a gram a day of the 1,4 andro

RRAdam

Awards
I like the 600, though, the gains arent a whole lot better. so the higher you go, the more the gains diminsh. the libido hurts a little more at 600 as well.

tattoopierced1

I tried it at 600 as well for 6 weeks and i noticed a fluctuation of feeling lethargy one day, and feeling fine the next, and really horny one day, and not wanting anything to do with a woman the next. I also got sick (flu like symptoms) coming off of it for about 2 weeks. I kept about 8lbs of my gains (gained 14lbs).

yourHEAD

Awards
I'm running 400 mg Big 1 (5 x 2) with 600 mg 1,4andro (1 x 3) right now and things are looking good so far. Only two weeks in and I plan on running 6 total. I started the 1,4andro a week before the 1-test to get it rolling. I feel really greasy though even with a shower before each application. Other than that, I feel groggy in the morning and I rarely want to get out of bed but once my day gets started, I'm pretty good. A little tired but nothing I can't handle...

Brian

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 400 mg Big 1 (5 x 2) with 600 mg 1,4andro (1 x 3) right now and things are looking good so far. Only two weeks in and I plan on running 6 total. I started the 1,4andro a week before the 1-test to get it rolling. I feel really greasy though even with a shower before each application. Other than that, I feel groggy in the morning and I rarely want to get out of bed but once my day gets started, I'm pretty good. A little tired but nothing I can't handle...

Brian
Thanks for the feedback and good luck with that cycle Brian