Androbulk log

frostbite116

Awards
waddup, this is going to be my 2nd cycle. my first was epi and i had great results loved the supp ut had time maintaining all my muscle and my cutness. i used nolva and daa with some trib for pct. anyway i plan on runnin androbulk for 4 weeks followed by a pct from pp. im yrying to make this a veey clean, lean bulk. by that i mean i am going to run a lot do tons of abs, swim and prob throw in some cla. mmy side supps are going to consist of 100 percent whey, concrete creatine, flax oil and prob some milk thistle. i am going to start thisncycle later this week or possibly monday. is there anything io can add/ take out of my cycle to make it better? thanks for the advice and i will try and update the log everyday when i start.

frostbite116

Awards
whats up so bouta start this log.
updates: 5 days in on 4 pills a day of androbulk and first day of 300 mgs p-stanz.

what to note so far- slight agression and scale weight up about a pound
i cant wait to see how the pstanz is gonna treat me :)
Also for more experienced users would it be cool to dose the bulk and the p-stanz once daily for less supprssion?
off to the gym for back abs and cardio. last question is if i am gonna be workin out 5 days a week how would you guys split up each day?

thanks for the help

frostbite116

Awards
so today was horrible. i went to the gym stretched a ton and after doing my second set of pull ups i must have strained my trap or somthing bc its klling me. i couldent workout at all and everytikme i move my neck i get sharp pains. is this due to the p-stanz? my guess is not since i just started tkain today but how long will this hurt??

frostbite116

Awards
pp pct and daa .... guys im startin to bug about my trap/neck. its rele hurting and im afraid this will screw with my cycle.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pp pct and daa .... guys im startin to bug about my trap/neck. its rele hurting and im afraid this will screw with my cycle.
It will heal.
Try legs until it does (obviously not squats, but presses, extentions..)

frostbite116

Awards
i hope so cuz right now i cnt move my neck. i dont want to stop my stack but idk its rele hurting after tons of icyhot real ice and heating pads

frostbite116

Awards
if i wake up and it feels like it does now i feel like im gonna need to take at least week off. since im still at beggining of stack should i just cut it if it feels like crap tommorow and start up when it feels better?

frostbite116

Awards
feels like **** today, do i stop the phs? i feel like im gonna need at least 5 days off

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
feels like **** today, do i stop the phs? i feel like im gonna need at least 5 days off
Well, if your 5 days in I'd say stop, BUT, then you'd have to buy another bottle to make up for that lost week once you start up again.

But, I wouldn't stop personally. I do legs and cardio, abs, ... could turn that into 2 days lifting and 2 off days for a total of 4 days out the magic 5 you think it would take to heal and that seems "normal"

frostbite116

Awards
Well, if your 5 days in I'd say stop, BUT, then you'd have to buy another bottle to make up for that lost week once you start up again.

But, I wouldn't stop personally. I do legs and cardio, abs, ... could turn that into 2 days lifting and 2 off days for a total of 4 days out the magic 5 you think it would take to heal and that seems "normal"
im runnin it with another guy nd he said the same thing to just take 3 days off then go do legs abs cardio. i think thats what im gonna do just cuz the andro stuff is so expensive, however another friend of mine told me he would be dpwn to split a bottle of the bulk so idkk, my worry is that it wont get any better in three days nd then id be screwed. has this happened to anyone if so how long did it take so you wrre able to work most of ur upper body?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its hard to say for sure. If you drop it and it is fine tomorrow, you will regret it. Conversely if you don't drop it, and you are not fine in the near future, it will feel like a waste.

frostbite116

Awards
stickin wit the stack. my neck feels way better from this monring so i can only imgiane tommorow, im sure in two- three days it will be gone hopfully. So here goes today was 2nd day on p-stanz and 7th day on andorbulk, nothin at all to note. but jw do you think 300 mgs is a good amount of p-stanz or to high?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to follow, hopefully your neck is feeling better

frostbite116

Awards
so today my neck is feeling better, im gonna go to chirpracter now hoping he will stretch it out a little and hopfully hitting the gym tommorow. still no sides and i dosed the p-stanz at 150 mgs this morning and will doing another 150mgs before bed. and nyone have any imput on if 300 mgs is good amount of p-stanz or if its to much

frostbite116

Awards
good day today, went to the chiropractor he said my trap is deff strained and some other stuff i wasn't to sure bout but the good thing is he stretched it gave me the ok for legs tomorrow and said he thinks i will be fine to do upper body in 2days :) anyway just had some Sea-bass small portion of brown rice half a banana and half a cucumber. i wanna hit the gym so bad lol, im gonna head there sit in the sauna and hopfully do some abs maybe even a little cardio if it doesn't hurt. i cant help but think this time off from the gym is wasting my ph, im sure its just in my head... oh and just dosed my second dose of the p-stanz. will report back tonight or tomorrow

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so today my neck is feeling better, im gonna go to chirpracter now hoping he will stretch it out a little and hopfully hitting the gym tommorow. still no sides and i dosed the p-stanz at 150 mgs this morning and will doing another 150mgs before bed. and nyone have any imput on if 300 mgs is good amount of p-stanz or if its to much
Glad the neck is feeling better. I hope someone chimes in on the pstanz for you. I dont have enough knowledge on it to provide accurate suggestions.

frostbite116

Awards
Glad the neck is feeling better. I hope someone chimes in on the pstanz for you. I dont have enough knowledge on it to provide accurate suggestions.
thank you. and same here iv been readin a ton nd some pple suggest 350 mgs and to dose it three times a day so thats what im gonna start going buy bc i have 3 bottles and thats enough for 350 mgs 5.5 weeks which is perfect. i took 150 mgs this morin and am gonna go for another dose at 100 mgs before the gym and 100mgs before bed. i hope this isent to much and hope that three time dosing is right. if anyone would like to confirm that, that would be nice...

frostbite116

Awards
idk if anyones even reading this therad but i feel a need to post anyway. killed back and bis today .

lat pull downs 3x 8-10
deadlifts 4x 8-10
bent barbell rows 3x 8-10
dumbell rows 3x 8-10 and l
at extensions 3x 6-8.
barbell curls 4x 8-10
close grip preachers 3x 8

i had great intensity today and started to notice first side effect. aggression and arrogance ... oh and my boy told me my bis looked bigger since i frist started the cycle which i have noticed as well. not to much but slightly, and some acne but nothin to crazzzy. and pleasee someone help me with the p-stanz i think 350 is good amount but i rele would like to be reinsured

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you. and same here iv been readin a ton nd some pple suggest 350 mgs and to dose it three times a day so thats what im gonna start going buy bc i have 3 bottles and thats enough for 350 mgs 5.5 weeks which is perfect. i took 150 mgs this morin and am gonna go for another dose at 100 mgs before the gym and 100mgs before bed. i hope this isent to much and hope that three time dosing is right. if anyone would like to confirm that, that would be nice...
Bump for you.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
300-350 mg is more than enough for p-stanz, I think you'll see a nice leaning up with the addition of that for the 5.5 weeks.

If you wanted to you could even lower the dosage, even into the 200-250 mg range and still see good results. I actually think 150 mg might be the suggested starting point. Doing so would enable you to extend the cycle, although I dont know how much longer you want to run the cycle past completion of the AndroBulk.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Also, 3x a day dosing is correct, p-stanz has a shorter half-life. If you experience any sleep problems then just take that last dose a little earlier, maybe with dinner or something.

frostbite116

Awards
thanks for the info im dosing 3 times a day and im gonna stick with 350. i rele want to lean out with this bulk and have 3 bottles so imight aswell just stick with 350

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
thanks for the info im dosing 3 times a day and im gonna stick with 350. i rele want to lean out with this bulk and have 3 bottles so imight aswell just stick with 350
Yeah good call man, no point in extending the cycle another 3+ weeks out just for the p-stanz IMO.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no idea what the dosing is for pstanz but from what I recall 150mgs is the starting point so 350 seems a bit high

frostbite116

Awards
true that lol cant be extending it for p-stanz alone. and at 350 mgs what type of gains am i looking at bc i have been reading some forums that take a sh*t on the bulk. im not worrying yet bc iv only been on it 10 days but i expect a significant amount of gains bc its so damn expensive, if not im gonna be pissed.
oh and a side not day 10 and my diet has been amazing. no bad food at all 6-7 small meals all including either eggs,fish,or meat, and iv gained no weight thus far. when i took epi my diet was not half of what it is now and i remeber gaining 3 pounds the first week on it
sides- acne is gettin slightly worse and aggression is starting to get somewhat intense. iv been snapping at everything

frostbite116

Awards
great workout today. intensity was through the roof and i was gettin so mad when pple would try to hold me up by talking. but i did shoulders tris today...
barbell raises 4x 8
upright barbell rows supseted with lat raises 3x 8-10 3x 8
front raises 3x 8bent over deltiod raises 4x 8-10
close grip 3x 8
skullcruhsers 3x 10
cable pulldowns 3x 6-10 drop setted with 8-12

and stocked up on some supps. animal pack (will be replacing my megamen multi) ON amino 2222 and modern bcaas ..... lets gooooooo
no futher sides to report other then my 6 pack loooks better then it did two weeks ago thats for sur, idk if its from dieting swiming and doing a ton of abs or from the supps but i doubt it as im only about 10 days in

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
300-350 mg is more than enough for p-stanz, I think you'll see a nice leaning up with the addition of that for the 5.5 weeks.

If you wanted to you could even lower the dosage, even into the 200-250 mg range and still see good results. I actually think 150 mg might be the suggested starting point. Doing so would enable you to extend the cycle, although I dont know how much longer you want to run the cycle past completion of the AndroBulk.
I repped you not only for helping with his question, but also for the awesome name/avi.

Bump means to bump the thread back up to the top of the list, so that more people will see it and hopefully answer your question (like Ken did).

frostbite116

Awards
just had some skirt steak with brown rice two tabs of amino 2222 by ON (i am taking two tabs with all meals ... that good?) my animal pack concrete creatine and a table spoon of flax. honestly having a great alpha feeling. walking around with such confidence i love it and feel like fighting all the time. agression is still high
taking today off and doing full body tommorow. its gonna look somthing like
squats 3x 10
deadlifts 4x 8-10
powercleans (if i can do them, they might irratte my trap)3x 6-8
weighted pullups 3x 8
possibly throw in some iso after bc my routine works that i get friday and sunday off. my routine it is as follows

MOnday: chest and bicep
Tuesday: legs
Wends:Back
Thurs: shoulders tricep
Friday: off
Saturday: full body
Sunday:eek:ff

iv never tried combining bicep and chest and have never had a full body day so looking forward to changing it up wile on cycle. and usually i workout 6 days a week so i figure ill prob go on sunday for abs cardio sauna.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
how do you bump?
I believe the more active your thread stays the higher up they display.

However, if your thread is dying you can do it shamelessly by simply posting the word "bump," or something to that effect, as HereToStudy did for you.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true that lol cant be extending it for p-stanz alone. and at 350 mgs what type of gains am i looking at bc i have been reading some forums that take a sh*t on the bulk. im not worrying yet bc iv only been on it 10 days but i expect a significant amount of gains bc its so damn expensive, if not im gonna be pissed.
oh and a side not day 10 and my diet has been amazing. no bad food at all 6-7 small meals all including either eggs,fish,or meat, and iv gained no weight thus far. when i took epi my diet was not half of what it is now and i remeber gaining 3 pounds the first week on it
sides- acne is gettin slightly worse and aggression is starting to get somewhat intense. iv been snapping at everything
Ya well ask those folks how many have used it...hopefully you run it for the suggested 8 weeks and you will get solid gains from it

frostbite116

Awards
Ya well ask those folks how many have used it...hopefully you run it for the suggested 8 weeks and you will get solid gains from it
the suggested 8 weeks? sorry but ur saying that you are suggesting a 440$ ph without it being stacked no pct side supps or anything. it kinda sounds like a money scam to be honest and i rele wish i had known the suggested time was 8 weeks and i would not have bought the bulk in the first place. rele wishing a had taken 40 mg of epi and called it a day. i feel like i totally screwd up this cycle and feel like im not gonna get anything out of the androbulk if i keep it at 4 pills perday.i kind of wanna order epi onvernight shipping lmao but not gonna do that.i absolutly cannot afford another bottle of the androbulk so thats out of the question. should i up the dose to 6 and run it until i have none left. if i do this i will be forced to run the p-stanz solo for at least a week prob week and 1/2. actually gettin more and more pissed as i type so im gonna be out now.
on another note i had a ****ty as day at the gym. weights felt heavy and i seemed pretty lethargic, on the uphand aggression is still there and acne does not apear to be getting worse

frostbite116

Awards
plus one pound today, having a rough day dont know if its girl problems or what but feeling like crapp and very tired!!!!

frostbite116

Awards
boys i might be in for an unexpected treat.... my boy whos runnin a epi p-stanz cycle (which i rele wish i did due to the price of androbulk) said he might be down to split a bottle of the androbulk and run it his last two weeks with the epi and p-stanz. if he does that i can afford to pay for half a bottle i think, can any pp reps send me a coupon for the bulk pleasee. i have invested so much $ into this stack already and the most expensive things were the androbulk and the pp pct. i know there safe and effective products but a tad bit pricey. if you can help with a coupon that would be fantastic. if i get this bottle i can start taking 6 a day tommorow of the androbulk bc i will order more tommorow and it will take a week tops to come in.

LikeMike

Awards
That's odd, it went from "sounding like a money scam" to being a safe and effective product that you would like to purchase more of in a matter of hours. Out of my experience PP products are safe non-methyl pro hormone with minimal suppression. I don't feel like I get huge gains from them like some designers that we are all familiar with. In no way do I feel like pp is a scam or is trying to rip people off. I applaud them for generating a new line of safer prohormones and with new technology comes more $$$

frostbite116

Awards
maybe i went a little far wit it but my only point is that the suggested amount of androbulk is 440$ as opposed to epi which would cost at most 70$ and probably would notice slightly better results from it,, but i wasn't tying to put pp down like you said its great they are providing a safer way to do things . i was just saying i think its a tad bit over priced due to the effectiveness of other phs that are much cheaper.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
maybe i went a little far wit it but my only point is that the suggested amount of androbulk is 440$ as opposed to epi which would cost at most 70$ and probably would notice slightly better results from it,, but i wasn't tying to put pp down like you said its great they are providing a safer way to do things . i was just saying i think its a tad bit over priced due to the effectiveness of other phs that are much cheaper.
as i'm sure you know, you're paying for a safer way to do things, not any additional effectiveness over things that are already on the market.

frostbite116

Awards
as i'm sure you know, you're paying for a safer way to do things, not any additional effectiveness over things that are already on the market.
very true, but my thing is that there much more expensive then lets say epi or h-drol. i understand that it is safer but also that it is not as effective
day off today nothing to note relle beside i feel lethargic today and libido is on the rise

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
very true, but my thing is that there much more expensive then lets say epi or h-drol. i understand that it is safer but also that it is not as effective
day off today nothing to note relle beside i feel lethargic today and libido is on the rise
I'm right with you there bro, I definitely want to try some of the AndroSeries products at some point, just to see the difference in sides/shutdown, but just can't afford them right now.

frostbite116

Awards
idt i have expeirenced shutdown yet, maybe to early to tell but my libido has been high to be honest, thats about the only thing iv noticed beside the acne and agression

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is exactly it. If cheap gains were the only thing one could want on cycle, everyone would just run SD. It's the bloodwork that comes after that makes the difference.
Sent you a PM.

M50

Awards
so how is the cycle going? noticeable strength/size gains?

frostbite116

Awards
nothing rlee yet. i took off today. tommorow will be start of my seocnd week i hope to see some strength and siz gains soon. i uped the dose of the bulk to 6 caps a day and am still at 350 with p-stanz. im kinda feeling like the p-stanz is too low cuz i saw a binch of pro-stano logs that guys were running 600-800 mgs. sides have been aggression increased libido and acne i noticed a little back bumps today.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
nothing rlee yet. i took off today. tommorow will be start of my seocnd week i hope to see some strength and siz gains soon. i uped the dose of the bulk to 6 caps a day and am still at 350 with p-stanz. im kinda feeling like the p-stanz is too low cuz i saw a binch of pro-stano logs that guys were running 600-800 mgs. sides have been aggression increased libido and acne i noticed a little back bumps today.
Different compounds man 350 is definitely above high end with p-stanz, about 600 is probably considered moderately dosed with stano.

frostbite116

Awards
perfect. so at 6 caps of bulk and 350 mgs of p-stanz i feel like im in for some gains :) ... cannot wait to hit the gym today. bouta go have some steak corn and broccolie followed by an animal pack and 2 supeior amino pills. And quick question, i have been using concrete creatine only on workoutdays, do i need it off days aswell?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have posted many places that we recommend 8 weeks, I have a discount code I can give you to bring down the price. I assume you knew before purchasing that yes the price is higher but it is much better and safer for you. Also after 8 weeks you can and will make similar if not better gains than a 4 week epi cycle and the gains are easier to maintain. You also will not require any support supps. Just an FYI we had these hormones newly synthesized they did not exist in terms of bulk quantities like epi and SD or hdrol from China, which cost very little to source.