First Pin yesterday! Soreness questions

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Crossed over to the dark side yesterday with 250 mg of Test E in the right quad. No soreness or anything for almost 24 hrs but a little soreness now. Does it get worse (like DOMS) or if it's not bad after a day should I expect it to not get too much worse?

Thanks!

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
You loggin this man?
I actually just wasn't getting an answer from the log but got one now thanks man. Hopefully this is as bad as it gets, if it is, then it's definitely not too bad:)

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
Awesome man, I'm gonna start pinning in July :)

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Inj in butt.
Safer but the ass hurts when bending over to
Pick up something lol.
I finish up masteron next week to
Bridge into 50mg winni 5x week

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards

GTB

Awards
Crossed over to the dark side yesterday with 250 mg of Test E in the right quad. No soreness or anything for almost 24 hrs but a little soreness now. Does it get worse (like DOMS) or if it's not bad after a day should I expect it to not get too much worse?

Thanks!
You can expect a little pip do to the virgin muscle and foreign substance. It gets better

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
You can expect a little pip do to the virgin muscle and foreign substance. It gets better
Thx man, yeah I figure it'll get easier and also I'll hopefully get better at the process...it's not that bad can't believe it I'm 30, waited all these years and it's not so bad. Of course barely anything I'm on has even kicked in yet so gotta see how I respond.