Sci Fit T-Maxx natural test booster, can you guys give me a rundown of ingredients?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

Sci Fit T-Maxx natural test booster, can you guys give me a rundown of ingredients?

I bought SCI Fit T MAXX because it was on sale for 45$ as opposed the the $75 it normally it is at my ph and supplement store. Now I was looking into it a bit more and someone on another forum it had a crazy amount of zinc? or some other metal in it and that they should have included some copper to offset it. I know it has nitric oxide and the basic bulgarian trib. I took it for a few days and the PM formula made me sleep like a baby, now when I took the AM caps, I felt sooo sick to my stomach, and I just all around felt out of myself like I was messed up on some narcotics or something. I dont know what could have caused this but I felt HORRIBLE! Anyone know what ingrediant could have caused this? Could it have been too much of the zinc like the one forum was talking? I'd like to run this natural booster before going over to a ph but I dont want to take it if its going to make me feel like that, I guess I could dose the AM caps lower? maybe just 1 am and 3 pm caps? Has anyone had any luck with natural boosters? I have taken just straight bulgarian trib before and like the fact it made me sleep like a baby but I didnt have any sides on bulgarian trib like I did on the am caps of tmaxx.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

T-Max Dual Anabolic to Increase Strength and Muscle Mass

Prohormones
    T-Max Dual Anabolic
    T-Max Dual Anabolic System by Sci-Fit Nutrition is a AM/PM Natural Testosterone Booster that works around the clock. This is a powerful and natural supplement is your solution to maximize your body's anabolic core. Bodybuilders and Athletes who have taking T-Max Dual Anabolic System for 8-12 weeks have obtained some amazing results in muscle mass and strength. This natural supplement is a great alternative to anabolic steroids and hardcore prohormones. Benefits of T-Max - AM/PM Testosterone Boosting Complex
    - Enhances Natural Testosterone Levels
    - Promotes Luteinizing Hormone
    - Increases GH (Growth Hormone) Levels
    - Reduces Cortisol Levels Test Am Complex Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 capsules Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins and 40% Protodiocin) 500mg
    Eurycoma Longifolia Extract (Maximum Strength 100:1) 400mg
    ZMA 600mg
    Ecdysterone(98%) 300mg CSC Cortisol Suppression Complex Phosphatidyl Serine 200mg
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 200mg
    Vitamin C 200mg
    DHB (6',7'-dihydroxbergamottin) 50mg Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate Directions:
    Serving Size: 3 capsules Test PM Complex Supplement facts erving Size: 3 capsules Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins and 40% Protodiocin) 500mg
    ZMA 600mg
    Ecdysterone(98%) 100mg Growth Hormone Support Complex Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa) 500mg
    Arginine AKG 600mg
    GABA 100mg
    DHB (6',7'-dihydroxbergamottin) 50mg Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate Directions: Serving Size: 3 capsules

Product Description
    T-Max Dual Anabolic System by Sci-Fit Nutrition is a AM/PM Natural Testosterone Booster that works around the clock. This is a powerful and natural supplement is your solution to maximize your body's anabolic core. Bodybuilders and Athletes who have taking T-Max Dual Anabolic System for 8-12 weeks have obtained some amazing results in muscle mass and strength. This natural supplement is a great alternative to anabolic steroids and hardcore prohormones.

Benefits of T-Max

- AM/PM Testosterone Boosting Complex
    - Enhances Natural Testosterone Levels
    - Promotes Luteinizing Hormone
    - Increases GH (Growth Hormone) Levels
    - Reduces Cortisol Levels

Test Am Complex Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 3 capsules

Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins and 40% Protodiocin) 500mg
    Eurycoma Longifolia Extract (Maximum Strength 100:1) 400mg
    ZMA 600mg
    Ecdysterone(98%) 300mg

CSC Cortisol Suppression Complex

Phosphatidyl Serine 200mg
    Acetyl L-Carnitine 200mg
    Vitamin C 200mg
    DHB (6',7'-dihydroxbergamottin) 50mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate

Directions:
    Serving Size: 3 capsules

Test PM Complex Supplement facts erving Size: 3 capsules

Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins and 40% Protodiocin) 500mg
    ZMA 600mg
    Ecdysterone(98%) 100mg

Growth Hormone Support Complex

Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa) 500mg
    Arginine AKG 600mg
    GABA 100mg
    DHB (6',7'-dihydroxbergamottin) 50mg

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate

Directions: Serving Size: 3 capsules
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

ZMA Unless you are deficient no proven boost of test
    Tribulus Terrestris no boost in test
    Vitamin C absolute waste of money you get more vit c in your diet then you could possibly use unless you are currently a pirate.
    Ecdysterone looks interesting.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil
    ZMA Unless you are deficient no proven boost of test
    Tribulus Terrestris no boost in test
    Vitamin C absolute waste of money you get more vit c in your diet then you could possibly use unless you are currently a pirate.
    Ecdysterone looks interesting.
    What does ecdysterone do to the body? I know the argenine is nitric oxide. So basically aside from the ecdysterone its a big waste of money? Not trying to get off topic but does anyone have any experience with halo plex?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Favorite Test booster/AI ingredients
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 12:37 AM
  2. Can someone give me the rundown on 4AD?
    By freezito in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 12:25 AM
  3. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 01:41 PM