Running 6 Weeks Trenazone (Standalone) - Help Me Arrange My Support Arsenal

Uncle_Rico

Awards
I plan on running a 6 week cycle of Trenazone (standalone).
(ml) .75/1/1/1/1.25/1.25 (I have two bottles)

Stats:
Age – 52
Weight – 160
Height – 5’9”
BF – 12/13%
Lifting for – Since I was a teenager
Overall Health - Exceptional

Lifting routine – Centers around the German Volume Training, with the occasional ultra heavy session thrown in.
Daily Diet – Very clean (in slight cutting mode right now) 250 grams of clean protein, 125-150 grams of complex carbs. <40 grams of quality fats. (But I do like my beer)

My normal supps include:
Creatine, Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Chromium, Vitamins B-12, 6, 3 and 1, Multivitamin

Right now I’m on a 3-a-day of Lean Xtreme to help with cortisol levels and try and lean out.

I also cycle an arsenal of natty test boosting agents during the year (this will be my first PH cycle).
Stinging Nettle, Bulbine Natalensis, Mucuna Pruriens, Fadogia, Vitamin D3, Fenugreek, Tribulus, DAA

I also have two bottles of Reversitol V2 (8 weeks supply) and have sourced some Nolvadex 10MG that I should have in a few days.

I plan on using TunedSports recommended PCT schedule for the Nolvadex (Weeks 1-2, 20MG daily, Weeks 3-4, 10MG daily)

So finally my questions (apologies for the long winded prelude):
  1. When should a run my natty test-boost matrix during cycle? (can they only be used to maintain libido during, or restoring natural test levels post??? …or both)
  2. Where would you suggest I lay in the Reversitol V2 during the cycle? (Again, I like what read about its effects on the libido during and the positive effects post cycle… just not sure I can use throughout for both)
My objective is to get dry, lean gains, not lose libido and obviously minimize the effect of an imbalanced system post-cycle.

So, there it is. My inventory laid out in front of you. How would you arrange / rearrange anything in terms of timing. Thanks a ton for all the valuable info I’ve already picked up here.

Best Regards…

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up your dosage if you have 2 bottles to 1.5 week or 1/1/1.5/1.5/2/2

Most don't used nolva with tren. Clomid instead.

Sides management with a dht derivative or p5p

I'm on it with hdrol and pstanz and have 0 libido

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
with trenazone your probably going to lose your libido, mine is way down, i can still get it up and stay hard i just havent been interested in sex. personally i would buy another bottle of treazone and run it 2ml all the way. i tried to add in 4ad form ams it came highly recommended but i started retaining tons of water, so i cut that and have just been dealing with the libido issues. ive been using m1d black and it defiantly has been helping but from what i understand the 4 dhea is way better than the 5 dhea. also get some L-dopa and p-5-p i noticed prolactin sides pretty early on. i will start my test booster last week of cycle that way it has kicked in when i start pct, some people say 2 weeks before.

Uncle_Rico

Awards
Okay, so I'm already pounding 200MG B6 three times a day, and 1G L-Dopa (Mucuna Pruriens 99%) twice a day. Hopefully that mitigates the prolactin issues. I'll go ahead and ramp up the Tren dosage.

So, the IForce Reversitol V2... Should I take that part way through the cycle to combat libido issues?

Uncle_Rico

Awards
Up your dosage if you have 2 bottles to 1.5 week or 1/1/1.5/1.5/2/2

Most don't used nolva with tren. Clomid instead.

Sides management with a dht derivative or p5p

I'm on it with hdrol and pstanz and have 0 libido
James... is that 0 libido, or 0 libido issues. ?? :)

Uncle_Rico

Awards
No libido. It works and stays but I have no interest whatsoever.
Hmmm. Little concerning. I wonder if running the Reversitol V2 along side would help maintain libido (anyone? anyone?)

So after your feedback and some further reading, I'm opting for the Clomid over the Nolvadex. (The nolva is already on its way... I'll just hold for a rainy day).

So I think I'll run the Trenazone at 5 weeks, 1/1.5/2/2/2
Then run the clomid 50/50/25/25
Add in (or continue with depending on feedback to my first statement) the Reversitol for 4-6 weeks post cycle.

So I'm still unclear on the natty boosters. Should I avoid them during the cycle and then slam them into full gear on post cycle day one?
If so, any suggestions for keeping the libido up during the cycle?

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the detailed questions... I just wanna get it right before I jump in.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm. Little concerning. I wonder if running the Reversitol V2 along side would help maintain libido (anyone? anyone?)

So after your feedback and some further reading, I'm opting for the Clomid over the Nolvadex. (The nolva is already on its way... I'll just hold for a rainy day).

So I think I'll run the Trenazone at 5 weeks, 1/1.5/2/2/2
Then run the clomid 50/50/25/25
Add in (or continue with depending on feedback to my first statement) the Reversitol for 4-6 weeks post cycle.

So I'm still unclear on the natty boosters. Should I avoid them during the cycle and then slam them into full gear on post cycle day one?
If so, any suggestions for keeping the libido up during the cycle?

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the detailed questions... I just wanna get it right before I jump in.
Use natty test after pct usually. Or after week 2-3 of PCT. as for v2, I'm not sure.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i highly doubt after the first week or so you will be interested in sex. i have not been in almost 2 weeks, i still have sex with my girlfriend and everything works fine, she hasn't even really noticed any libido issues. but mentally i am not really that interested. trenazone is very suppressive, u can take a test booster but its really not going to do much due to the fact that you are producing a minute amount of test. i would start taking it the last week of your cycle. like i previously said.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
I added transaderm and that seemed to help, but trenazone definitely kicked my libido's ass after the first couple of weeks, which led me to start adding stuff into the mix.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
its only a few weeks, i would worry less about sex and more about lifts

Nate007

Awards
i highly doubt after the first week or so you will be interested in sex. i have not been in almost 2 weeks, i still have sex with my girlfriend and everything works fine, she hasn't even really noticed any libido issues. but mentally i am not really that interested. trenazone is very suppressive, u can take a test booster but its really not going to do much due to the fact that you are producing a minute amount of test. i would start taking it the last week of your cycle. like i previously said.
I just entered my 4th week of trenazone and epi and am in same place. Everything works just don't care about getting any. As far as your dosage with 2 bottles, that's tricky. I like the higher dose but I noticed that I went through a bottle in 18 days at 1.5ml. So you might want to keep that in mind. Personally I would prob get another bottle just in case.