Question about Nolvadex

sorendo2670

Awards
In a few weeks i will be starting my first cycle of Halo V for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75. My nolvadex dosage will most likely be 30/20/10/10. The nolva pills are 10mgs a piece. For the week that i will be taking 30mgs which is 3 a day should i spread one throughout the day for example 1 at 10am, 3pm, and 8pm. Or take 2 at one time in the a.m and then take the other later in the day. Does this have any effect on recovery from shutdown or does this not matter? any feedback appreciated

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Just take the dose all at once. No need to space it out. I recommend the same time everyday so you never forget.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Just take the dose all at once. No need to space it out. I recommend the same time everyday so you never forget.
yeah I just take mine before bed.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Half life is i think like 36 bours so it dont matter.. Id suggest taking a higher dose for first few days.. Saturate the blood stream

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The half life of nolva is 5-7 days yeah that means you can take it from midnight to midnight and it wont really matter. Most pct compounds build up in your system by quite a bit.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
The half life of nolva is 5-7 days yeah that means you can take it from midnight to midnight and it wont really matter. Most pct compounds build up in your system by quite a bit.
Dayumn i was way off lol

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, crazy, but not as crazy as tetanus shots. Last for years.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
SDPonce63 Supplements 3
Honey Supplements 32
buttersstoch Anabolics 8
Atreyufan31 Post Cycle Therapy 11