Pulse cycling Hdrol/Mdrol clone during carb ups?

JayRock

Awards
I've been doing a slightly modified version of Lean Gains/Keto diet so far for the past three to four weeks. I hate how flat I look when I diet, even my face looks so gaunt. My goal was to get to around 200-205lbs and shrink my waist line a little, and within the said time I have done just that, so this weekend I did my own carbup and went off the intermittent fasting of LG and i've gained 4-5lbs in just three days. Now I know it's glycogen super recompensation right but now what? I would like to maintain the size i'm at now, not gain more from extending the PH cycle, nor lose it from going back to the diet. Could I just go on the diet i've been doing for a couple of days, then for 3 days or so cycle the carbs and the PH? Or if I start back on my diet today and do this carbup with the PH in another few days, will I lose most of these gains while depleted? This diet works best for me in terms of losing bodyfat, getting vascular, and just feeling better overall because i'm allergic to wheat gluten, milk, and soy! My main objective is to maintain what I am at now, and not change it. I like the gains i've gotten from this carb up, but how can I keep them?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SwoleNation Anabolics 23
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 0
pman Anabolics 11
nomoredex Anabolics 28