normal estrogen while on cycle?!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Question to those of you that actually do on cycle labs,,,,
What is normal estrogen while on relatively high dose test and other ph's while on cycle,, what's considered danger level highs and lows???
This is on cycle levels ONLY please

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Fyi, mine was 74 last time I did midcycle labs. I know you want and need estrogen, just wanting to get an idea of what is ideal,,,
P.s. I generally do 400-600 mg test cyp a week on cycle with one ph or another
My labs only tell me my test is >1500.. doesn't give me an exact number

Conte

Conte

Awards
normal estrogen (E2) is 10 - 50 pg/ml
There are high and low estrogen symptoms.
what's considered danger level ? depends to each person sensitivity.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
normal estrogen (E2) is 10 - 50 pg/ml
There are high and low estrogen symptoms.
what's considered danger level ? depends to each person sensitivity.
Those numbers are normal for people with normal test levels,, they're not applicable to someone with superhuman test levels... hence my request for "on cycle" normal

GTB

Awards
Those numbers are normal for people with normal test levels,, they're not applicable to someone with superhuman test levels... hence my request for "on cycle" normal
you can manipulate the e2 levels with an AI, you want to stay within range for sure, on the lower side preferrably. Are you using an AI while "on".

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
you can manipulate the e2 levels with an AI, you want to stay within range for sure, on the lower side preferrably. Are you using an AI while "on".
Yes I am,, but I do know that if you have superhuman test your estrogen can and even probably should be in the high range,, as long as the ratio is correct you're good,,, I'm wanting to hear from people that take high doses of test,, 500-1000mg a week on cycle,, do on cycle labs,, and have an experiential working knowledge of on cycle normal estrogen

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Is there really no one else besides me who does labs while on high dose test?? Just curious what e2 numbers other people have had while on cycle with test

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Not one legitimate informative answer yet...
*bump*