Bold Undec question

kopywhiz

Awards
First, thanks for providing a great board. I have learned a lot from researching here before running my first cycle in 8 years. Funny how things can change in that amount of time. This is my first post here so a little background. I am 33 6' at 235 @17% BF. My diet is in fairly good shape with about 3,500 somewhat clean calories per day and @400G protein. I am currently about 2 weeks into a bulking cycle (hope to raise the calories a little after 4th or 5th week):

500/wk Test Enan Weeks 1-12
400/wk Bold Undec Weeks 1-11
40mg/ED Dbol Weeks 1-4

I am splitting the the enan twice per week like most on this site suggest.

Question is simple. Should I also be splitting the Bold up twice per week or does it not matter. I am currently splitting it since I am already doing the enan twice anyway.

By the way, what do you think of the cycle and length? (Also have hcg/clomid/novla, of course)
Sorry if this is already posted somewhere, I did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Great bread and butter stack. Good idea to split the bold. Start your PCT 2 weeks after the last enan shot. Good solid cycle.

ManBeast

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
There is no need to split the bold unless you want to. The rule of thumb here is no less often the 1/2 the half life. EQ has a half life of 16 days so no less then every 8 days making every 7 just fine. you can't do that with test e of course because its halflife is 10.5 days, you need to inject at least every 5 days.

I always recomend EQ for longer cycles due to the fact it takes so damn long to "kick in" see http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15865

kopywhiz

Awards
Thanks skye, I thought EQ had a longer half life but couldn't remember. I will probably still split it since it seems easier to inject 2cc twice than 3cc and then 1cc. I just wanted to make sure there was not a reason not to do it that way.

kopywhiz

Awards
Skye, I just read the post you provided the link for. Very informative! Would you then suggest that 16 weeks would be much better when using Test/EQ. I was only doing 12 weeks since it has been so long since I have used any AAS, but if it is going to make that much difference, I would certainly go the extra 4 weeks.

Thanks

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Skye, I just read the post you provided the link for. Very informative! Would you then suggest that 16 weeks would be much better when using Test/EQ. I was only doing 12 weeks since it has been so long since I have used any AAS, but if it is going to make that much difference, I would certainly go the extra 4 weeks.

Thanks
agin though that is just my opion with eq, I do though really think that 12 is the bare min(your not even at full dose at week 6) for EQ or Deca for that matter. Still everone is differnt, it might not be worth it to some people to run the EQ for extra time. From my experance and what others have said (I was running 600mg a week and thought it worthless intil week 7 and 8. after that I had more app, better lifts and such) the longer the better

kopywhiz

Awards
I will go ahead with the 16 weeks. I think that is the reason I didn't see the results I wanted the last time I was running the same basic cycle but for only 8 weeks, the EQ was just kicking in when I was getting off..