NEW TO THE SITE AND LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE

ck033

Awards
hey guys about to start my 1ST cycle, i have my gear of decca and test c,
stats
5'9
8yrs lifting
4000 cal diet 300 gram protein
ive been reading alot on decca and see ppl saying to hold off sence its my first cycle that test will be enough any advice to agree with that, i was thinking of useing the decca to help with joint pain ive had alot shoulder pain in the past years. plan on goin 500mg of test for weeks 1-12 and 250mg of decca weeks 1-10 and proper pct starting at week 13. im trying to gain 20lbs would be my goal. any info would be great thanks.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
test 500mg/week 13weeks
deca 300mg/week 12weeks

start PCT week 15.
20lbs can be gained in 4 weeks or in 24weeks, do u want 20lbs of ONLY muscle? because than that would be hard to achieve. gaining 10-12lb of pure muscle while on this cycle is a reasonable goal.
maybe youll gain 30lbs and prove me wrong, but i promise u it wont be all muscle.

The Storm16

Awards
hey guys about to start my 1ST cycle, i have my gear of decca and test c,
stats
5'9
8yrs lifting
4000 cal diet 300 gram protein
ive been reading alot on decca and see ppl saying to hold off sence its my first cycle that test will be enough any advice to agree with that, i was thinking of useing the decca to help with joint pain ive had alot shoulder pain in the past years. plan on goin 500mg of test for weeks 1-12 and 250mg of decca weeks 1-10 and proper pct starting at week 13. im trying to gain 20lbs would be my goal. any info would be great thanks.
I'd go 400mg test but if you want to add deca I'd use 250.
If its you're first time you're gonna grow a lot with just test. Add deca and you'll grow a whole bunch more. No reason to go up to really high doses on your first run. You'll get great results with 400, save 500 and 600 for any cycles in the future. Its all about baby steps. You may take 600 and blow up and then deflate cuz you didn't adapt your training and diet to using AAS. Its a process. You'll learn more with each cycle and eventually perfect it. Starting low will let you rly learn how to take advantage of AAS so you can use higher doses to compliment the regiment that works for you.
I doubt this will be your first and last cycle so leave a little wiggle room for the future
Also, you want to take 250iu hcg 2-3 times a week during your cycle, not with pct

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
How old are you? And if you've been lifting 8 yrs why are you only 184 lbs? Something smells fishy

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
How old are you? And if you've been lifting 8 yrs why are you only 184 lbs? Something smells fishy
He could be very lean.. Never know, that's why I hate logs without pics you can't tell if someone actually looks like they are ready to cycle

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
He could be very lean.. Never know, that's why I hate logs without pics you can't tell if someone actually looks like they are ready to cycle
Yeah that's true. I shouldn't jump to conclusions..

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
test 500mg/week 13weeks
deca 300mg/week 12weeks

start PCT week 15.
20lbs can be gained in 4 weeks or in 24weeks, do u want 20lbs of ONLY muscle? because than that would be hard to achieve. gaining 10-12lb of pure muscle while on this cycle is a reasonable goal.
maybe youll gain 30lbs and prove me wrong, but i promise u it wont be all muscle.
Exactly, many first time users believe they will gain and hold large amounts of mass. Holding on to gains is the hardest part. But 20 lbs is reasonable, don't expect to keep all 20 when your off tho. 10-12 is a good estimate to shoot for maintains