hdrol mid cycle emergency!

thomps5

Awards
I am wrapping up week 4 of 6 on my hdrol cycle..currently at 100mg (50 mg 2x daily). Long story short..I was pulled out of bed at 3am this morning for a family emergency. I jumped in my car for a 5 hour drive and didn't think to grab ANYTHING...including my Supps. My last hdrol dose was last night (thursday) at 11pm (50mg). I can't get home until early Sunday afternoon. So essentially I am going to miss dosing all today and tomorrow. How bad is this going to screw with my cycle? Will I be ok to take my next dose as soon as I get home Sunday or is my cycle shot and I need to jump into pct/serm as soon as I get home? I really don't want to stop the cycle short if I don't have to..loving the cycle. I feel like an idiot. Any advice is appreciated. My chances of finding a bottle of hdrol where I'm at is zero.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
youll be fine just pick back up at 100mg when you get home.

thomps5

Awards
youll be fine just pick back up at 100mg when you get home.
Thanks. That was the repsonse I was hoping for. Hdrol usually takes 2-3 weeks or so to really kick in for me so my fear was that missing two days at this point may put me back to square one in regards to the hdrol being in my system and 'kicking in". I'll pick up where I left off as soon as I get home Sunday and hope it doesn't set me back too much overall.

thomps5

Awards
How's the gains so far?
So far so good. I kicked the cycle off with 1ml of Trenazone/day for the first few weeks (1bottle lasted through end of week3) which I was very pleased with. I liked the tren but am not totally sold on the transdermal application. I am running a recomp cycle so my actual weight has not increased too much but my body composition has changed significantly. I am considerably leaner and definitely more muscular. Strength and "alpha male-Ness" has increased substantially as well. Assuming this two day miss does not set me back too bad, I should be (or would have been) getting into the best part of the hdrol cycle right around now. I made the bump to 100mg when I finished up the tren at the beginning of this week and like it. First time I have gone above 75mg and so far its been a good move. Ahh I am going to be PISSED if I put all this work in to screw up 4 weeks in. Two days no dose can't be good..but I'm hoping that I have enough in my system to be ok. I'll dose 50mg as soon as I walk in the door Sunday.