Bad idea to start a ph as a begginer?

goingtogrow

Awards
Have trained on and off for 5 years. Never been really serious, anyway I got overweight and really out of shape. I'm about 21lbs overweight. Iv been back at the gym for about 2 weeks now!

I have a bottle of h-drol and have nolva and quite a bit of cycle support. I haven't started anything yet as I'm now unsure. A few people have said I should get my natural gains first, but won't a cycle just speed things up?

I'm 26 years old. I got my diet and workout routine set by some guys at the gym who I'm pretty sure cycles himself lol.

Just wondering your opinions, should I wait for 12 months or just go for it!

Thanks guys.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nb4 everyone asks age....

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
i would make natural gains for awhile first

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would wait first. Theres lots of supps you can take before u head to the ph route. Look into an Erase pro and Anabeta Elite stack

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to take anabolics, diet down to 10% body fat first. Lean bodies seem to fare better in terms of lean gains when you increase cals. Fat bodies seem to get fatter more easily. Plus, if you're relatively lean at the beginning and end of the cycle, you won't be tempted to decrease cals in or around PCT. Lots of people lose all their gains and then some because they decide to cut post-cycle to lose the fat they've accumulated from the caloric surplus on cycle.

goingtogrow

Awards
If you're going to take anabolics, diet down to 10% body fat first. Lean bodies seem to fare better in terms of lean gains when you increase cals. Fat bodies seem to get fatter more easily. Plus, if you're relatively lean at the beginning and end of the cycle, you won't be tempted to decrease cals in or around PCT. Lots of people lose all their gains and then some because they decide to cut post-cycle to lose the fat they've accumulated from the caloric surplus on cycle.
Yea good point, that also put me off. My bodyfat is fairly high. I have lost 19lbs in about 2 months so I guess I should just keep going.

It's just very tempting thats all.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yea good point, that also put me off. My bodyfat is fairly high. I have lost 19lbs in about 2 months so I guess I should just keep going.

It's definitely tempting, but you'll benefit more from waiting until you're ready in terms of training, nutrition, and body composition.

Remember, don't trade what you want most for what you want now.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards

20 lbs in 2 months is great man. Keep at it until your'e down around 10-12% and then you'll really enjoy them

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Keep going, try to reach your natural potential. Congrats on the progress and success you have had so far

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
Keep it natural for now and have your main goal to be losing that excess fat. Keep ur cardio up and watch those carbs. Once you get into a lower bf % then give the gear a run

goingtogrow

Awards
Ok guys, I'll leave off for now and carry on losing the weight! Thanks for the replies appreciated!