My first Havoc cycle, check it out!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. looks good.You could even extend the cycle to 6 weeks if you feel like it at the time but apart from that it looks fine.

I would start at 30mg though.30-40mg was how I ran my 6 weeker of EPI and I saw some great gains

2. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs
    Well I can't help with your scrotum, but I can tell you about l-dopa and maca pruriens. There's one for real cheap ( I bought one the other day, quick search should pop up first in the list) and it mitigates prolactin production if you're worried about that as a side effect from DAA. I've never taken DAA yet but I am in this next PCT.
    Actually, back in high school when I used to cough real hard choking on bong hits, I would get pain there
    Lmao. Yeah it happens sometimes like if the ball goes dead.
    •   

3. well this day coming to close. Dosed havoc at 40 today. Probably under ate only getting about 160 grams of protein. Been having some insomnia issues though. Eyes are starting to look rough.. Vascularity is at an all time high though... Getting a tiny bit of acne coming up. In week 3. Swear I haven't put on a tad of fat, just clean LBM and glycogen haha. Pretty happy at this point. Don't think I'll make it to 50.

4. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Subbed. 7 days left until my havoc log. Good luck & have fun!
    Subbed. in advance...haha
    You runnin wit 11x too??

5. Quote Originally Posted by TryHard23 View Post
    well this day coming to close. Dosed havoc at 40 today. Probably under ate only getting about 160 grams of protein. Been having some insomnia issues though. Eyes are starting to look rough.. Vascularity is at an all time high though... Getting a tiny bit of acne coming up. In week 3. Swear I haven't put on a tad of fat, just clean LBM and glycogen haha. Pretty happy at this point. Don't think I'll make it to 50.

If the insomnia persits try relaxing with a book 2-3 hours before bed or something that clams your mind.Whenever I watch tv,play video games,or am on the laptop right before bed it take me a good 2 hours to get to sleep.

If you begin to get joint stiffness then you should either bump your cissus dosing or buy cissus.I know my joint stiffness on Epi was terrible.

6. Joints are good. I take animal flex and fish oil. Another day coming to a close... Played hard basketball today.. back pumps were killlller again. Taking 7-10 grams of taurine before an during the first few mins of playing. Still bad. But I play throughhhhh!!! Ate pretty good today.. but due to lack of sleep I dosed the havoc back down to 30 today. Hoping to get some good rest for once tonight.

7. PCT is looking like

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    DAA bulk powder 3g ED
    Forma ..??
    Erase in Week 3. 2 caps is enough for me. Haha.

Anyone want to help me out with dosing/timing?

8. Quote Originally Posted by TryHard23 View Post
    PCT is looking like

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    DAA bulk powder 3g ED
    Forma ..??
    Erase in Week 3. 2 caps is enough for me. Haha.

Anyone want to help me out with dosing/timing?

Erase can be dosed at 3 caps a day.You'll only be running it for 6 weeks and ramping it down.PES are good enough to give you 90 caps.

Try a 3/3/2/2/1/1/1 if you want to use the whole bottle

Similar Forum Threads

1. Last Check For First Havoc Cycle
    By Devious D in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 03:01 PM
  2. Check my havoc cycle
    By revencer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 05:30 PM
  3. check out my havoc cycle and pct
    By caliboy in forum Anabolics