My first Havoc cycle, check it out!

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Sup brahs? New to this forum, found it about a week ago, decided I must join so those of you who know better can help me get to the next level. Anyways here's the rundown of products for my Havoc cycle I plan to run in May. Planning ahead ftw! Please, please, please give any feedback. I'd really appreciate what y'all have to offer me.

RPN Havoc-2 Bottles=180 10mg caps
DS Lean Xtreme 1 Bottle=90 caps
liv52
AI Cycle Support--orange flavor-1 tub=72 scoops
Liquid Nolva
NMDA- iForce INTIMIDATE-1 bottle=30 30mg NMDA caps
generic Saw Palmetto caps
taurine 1000mg caps--in case of back/calf pumps which I'm prone to.
Animal Pak--if I can stand it... Seems toxic for some reason to me.

Diet will be somewhat tight... ~2500 cals w/200 grams of protein
ON Whey Protein
Chicken Breasts
Whole Grain Spaghetti
Peanut Butter
etc

It looks a lil something like this
Animal Pak throughout
Week 1-2: liv52, cycle support @recommended bottle dose
Week 2-3: liv52, cycle support | Havoc 20mg
Week 3-4: liv52, cycle support | Havoc 30mg
Week 4-5: liv52, cycle support | Havoc 30mg
WeekS 5-7: liv52, cycle support | Havoc 40mg
PCT
Weeks 7-9: liv52, cycle support | Nolva 20mg | LX 1cap 2xdaily |INTIMIDATE 1cap
Weeks 8-10 liv52, cycle support | Nolva 10mg | LX 1 cap 2xdaily| INTIMIDATE 1cap
Week 11: :dance:

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Oh and also, just to help:

5'11.5"
One year ago weighed 245. Weighed 185 just now. Got down to 200 through hardly eating..would eat one meal at the end of the day pretty much. Last 15 have come from diet and training.

Lifted on and off the last two years. Started legitimately training through Dorian Yates blood and guts trainer about one month ago. Before that was just going to the gym on a simple split that wasn't really working anything. Now i obliterate every body part for the day and focus on good contractions and form.

Also, I take adderall xr. I learned that since it raises your BMR, an extra 300 cals should be added to whatever your maintenance is...but it doesn't affect my appetite anymore..my resting HR is about 45bpm and my BP after my run last night was 188/79. But it also eats away muscle tissue/is catabolic which explains the rapid weightloss when I first started. Anyways, some notes to help. I realize it's a lot to read, sorry

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
20mg of Epi is a waste.... start at 30... OR do what I did, and the first 3 days at 20 and if no issues go to 30... other than that it looks good.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Thanks for the reply. You had good results with yours? It's my first one so I was just gonna try 20, and bump to 30 as soon as possible.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
had great results... epi was my first cycle. here is what I learned:

20mg for a couple of days, had no issues went to 30mg on day 3 - totally the right decision
felt awesome on 30, should maybe have tried 40 in weeks 5 and 6.

stay hydrated!

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
had great results... epi was my first cycle. here is what I learned:

20mg for a couple of days, had no issues went to 30mg on day 3 - totally the right decision
felt awesome on 30, should maybe have tried 40 in weeks 5 and 6.

stay hydrated!
which serm did you use for PCT? and yes, I'm constantly having to remind myself to drink water haha

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
tamoxifen Citrate

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
cool. I was bit unsure when people warned of blurred vision but I feel better about using it now..
Anyone else care to chime in?????

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Torem is gettin good reviews. Might want to consider it..

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
I read that it often causes some weird blurred vision??? Just wasn't sure.. Looking for something to help with fat in the chest area as well.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Would Erase be better in my PCT than LX and Intimidate??

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
I read that it often causes some weird blurred vision??? Just wasn't sure.. Looking for something to help with fat in the chest area as well.
That would be clomid..

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
My first ever ph though.... But I figured cost wise and maybe even just for better results...? so skip LX and intimidate and just grab some erase caps? I think I'll do that. Thanks for clearing up the blurred vision thing too-no pun intended

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
No problem bro, good luck with it..

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
And oh yea, get you some daa to run in ur pct. It'll help with getting test levels back up. It's cheap and good stuff..

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 40 now and it is pretty mild going to up it to 50 and maybe 60 the last week or two.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Sooooo I'm back. We are on day 20 of the HAVOC cycle. I'm dosing at 40/day right now. Taking 2-3gms of hawthorne, 3-4 grams of saw palmetto, and LiverCare 2 times EVERYDAY. I started this cycle at ~185lbs and I'm up to 196.6 today. I've been getting a lot of compliments on my mass and increases in my back and shoulders. My squat has gone up 30lbs with a lot less effort.. MY leg press has gone up a solid 100lbs, but I haven't totally maxed out. My upperback/shoulders has probably been the best though with my seated press up 20lbs and shoulder DB press is up 15lbs. Lat Pull down is up 30 lbs which is huge for me cause I've never been very good at that exercise while maintaining a form that feels good.

Been eating well with staples being brown rice, whole wheat spaghetti, chicken breasts, eggs, and homemade peanut butter banana pancakes with whole grain stone ground flour being the main staples.

SIDE EFFECTS TO DATE: My hair seems to have thinned ever so slightly in the front... Not a big deal. No acne. I've got a couple tiny lumps that are new to me in the left nipple. I'm not too worried about them though, as I'm not sure it's gyno. I've been leaning out so it may just be stuff I've not felt before. No Idea. Had pretty heavy headaches for 3-4 days after upping to 30 but I'm good now. Blood pressure has been a tad on the high side sometimes...... Back pumps the last 4 days have been pretty bad. I'm taking 6-7grams of taurine mixed in with gatorade before and during workouts and have added ab sets in between to alleviate the pressure.

Any questions???

Looking to run Erase and Nolva for PCT. was gonna run DAA but I'm afraid of that now... Thinking about running iForce's Reversitolv2 instead. ANY THOUGHTS?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
why afraid of DAA, LDOPA in the mix and you are good... and dont start erase until week 3 of PCT

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
My first ever ph though.... But I figured cost wise and maybe even just for better results...? so skip LX and intimidate and just grab some erase caps? I think I'll do that. Thanks for clearing up the blurred vision thing too-no pun intended
I had better recovery using forma for PCT than Erase. I'll always from now use forma in my PCT. Ive used Erase but not Erase Pro so I dont know about that. Everyone reacts different/and results. Just my 2cents. I also used nolva & DAA w/ the forma + the staples, and these were from superdrol and epi cycles by the way.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
I had better recovery using forma for PCT than Erase. I'll always from now use forma in my PCT. Ive used Erase but not Erase Pro so I dont know about that. Everyone reacts different/and results. Just my 2cents. I also used nolva & DAA w/ the forma + the staples, and these were from superdrol and epi cycles by the way.
I'm not familiar with forma, I will have to look into it. Formastanzol? It's a lotion, right?

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
why afraid of DAA, LDOPA in the mix and you are good... and dont start erase until week 3 of PCT
Just have seen too many negative reviews about gyno and lack of ability to bring T levels back up.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
like I said ldopa takes care of that so its a non issue.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Subbed. 7 days left until my havoc log. Good luck & have fun!

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Subbed. 7 days left until my havoc log. Good luck & have fun!
Thanks. Good to have ya. I got some more time on my hands now so should be able to log it up.. On a weird note.. In my prostate...area behind my scrotum.. I get weird tension and tightness and quick pains when playing basketball sometimes. Scares me.., but I still crash the boards.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Thanks. Good to have ya. I got some more time on my hands now so should be able to log it up.. On a weird note.. In my prostate...area behind my scrotum.. I get weird tension and tightness and quick pains when playing basketball sometimes. Scares me.., but I still crash the boards.
anxiety/stress?

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Well I can't help with your scrotum, but I can tell you about l-dopa and maca pruriens. There's one for real cheap ( I bought one the other day, quick search should pop up first in the list) and it mitigates prolactin production if you're worried about that as a side effect from DAA. I've never taken DAA yet but I am in this next PCT.
Actually, back in high school when I used to cough real hard choking on bong hits, I would get pain there

Roniboney

Awards
looks good.You could even extend the cycle to 6 weeks if you feel like it at the time but apart from that it looks fine.

I would start at 30mg though.30-40mg was how I ran my 6 weeker of EPI and I saw some great gains

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Well I can't help with your scrotum, but I can tell you about l-dopa and maca pruriens. There's one for real cheap ( I bought one the other day, quick search should pop up first in the list) and it mitigates prolactin production if you're worried about that as a side effect from DAA. I've never taken DAA yet but I am in this next PCT.
Actually, back in high school when I used to cough real hard choking on bong hits, I would get pain there
Lmao. Yeah it happens sometimes like if the ball goes dead.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
well this day coming to close. Dosed havoc at 40 today. Probably under ate only getting about 160 grams of protein. Been having some insomnia issues though. Eyes are starting to look rough.. Vascularity is at an all time high though... Getting a tiny bit of acne coming up. In week 3. Swear I haven't put on a tad of fat, just clean LBM and glycogen haha. Pretty happy at this point. Don't think I'll make it to 50.

Roniboney

Awards
well this day coming to close. Dosed havoc at 40 today. Probably under ate only getting about 160 grams of protein. Been having some insomnia issues though. Eyes are starting to look rough.. Vascularity is at an all time high though... Getting a tiny bit of acne coming up. In week 3. Swear I haven't put on a tad of fat, just clean LBM and glycogen haha. Pretty happy at this point. Don't think I'll make it to 50.

If the insomnia persits try relaxing with a book 2-3 hours before bed or something that clams your mind.Whenever I watch tv,play video games,or am on the laptop right before bed it take me a good 2 hours to get to sleep.

If you begin to get joint stiffness then you should either bump your cissus dosing or buy cissus.I know my joint stiffness on Epi was terrible.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
Joints are good. I take animal flex and fish oil. Another day coming to a close... Played hard basketball today.. back pumps were killlller again. Taking 7-10 grams of taurine before an during the first few mins of playing. Still bad. But I play throughhhhh!!! Ate pretty good today.. but due to lack of sleep I dosed the havoc back down to 30 today. Hoping to get some good rest for once tonight.

TryHard23

TryHard23

Awards
PCT is looking like

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA bulk powder 3g ED
Forma ..??
Erase in Week 3. 2 caps is enough for me. Haha.

Anyone want to help me out with dosing/timing?

Roniboney

Awards
PCT is looking like

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA bulk powder 3g ED
Forma ..??
Erase in Week 3. 2 caps is enough for me. Haha.

Anyone want to help me out with dosing/timing?

Erase can be dosed at 3 caps a day.You'll only be running it for 6 weeks and ramping it down.PES are good enough to give you 90 caps.

Try a 3/3/2/2/1/1/1 if you want to use the whole bottle