Beastdrol and Katanadrol cycle help

pocci

Awards
Hi everyone! I'm preparing for my first beastdrol an katanadrol cycle. I have been weight training for around 3 years. I'm a small guy (26years old, 5"5', 132lbs) and I want to put on some more size (hoping to reach 155lbs eventually). The supplements I have purchased are below:

Beastdrol
Katanadrol v2.0
froma-stanzol
Testorod (testofen/fenugreek extract, panax ginseng, zma)
Forged PCT
DAA
alr industries restore
bpi a-hd
vitamin c
Antioxidant mix (blueberry extract, resveratrol)
Hawthorn
liver clear detox (milk thistle, dandelion)

I don't have access to clomid or nolvadex so I'm hoping what I have is sufficient to use for PCT. I was also considering buying PES Erase or Pes ERASE pro. Pro looks better but I heard you need to taper off so i was considering buying a bottle of both (use erase at to taper on at 50mg then use pro 75mg then taper off on erase 50mg).

What would be the best way to use this cycle in terms of what to use on cycle and what to use during PCT? I'm also unsure of dosages and timing. i was looking at doing beast 20/20/20/30 and katanadrol at 250/250/250/250. No forum I have read mentions if the whole dosage of beast and katana should be taken at once or spread out through the day.

Any help would be appreciated!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bro you need a SERM...don't start ur cycle without SERM!!!!!!!

san731

san731

Awards
Take them 6-8 hrs apart but like was previously mentioned, get a SERM before you start cycle.

pocci

Awards
Ok so pes erase pro is a SERM as far as I know. Would that be sufficient?

san731

san731

Awards
Not a SERM bro. You need nolvadex, clomid, or tamoxifene. Those are the 3 biggest ones out.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lol you shouldn't even touch beastdrol!!! Do some research bro...you gonna get urself in trouble

pocci

Awards
Alright I guess i'll have to source some nolvadex then.

Say this was included. How would you suggest I run my cycle with the products I have?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Alright I guess i'll have to source some nolvadex then.

Say this was included. How would you suggest I run my cycle with the products I have?
Is this ur first cycle?? What's ur stats??

san731

san731

Awards
Is this ur first cycle?? What's ur stats??
Stats are above. 5'5, 132lbs.

Honestly I wouldn't touch an anabolic if I were you. You still have a lot to gain naturally. Your stats indicate either a weak training routine, diet, or both. Until those become more dialed in you'd really just be doin more harm to yourself than good.

But you won't listen anyways. So I'd dose your support supps 3-4 hrs after each anabolic dose. And wait til pct to start test boosters etc

pocci

Awards
Stats are above. 5'5, 132lbs.

Honestly I wouldn't touch an anabolic if I were you. You still have a lot to gain naturally. Your stats indicate either a weak training routine, diet, or both. Until those become more dialed in you'd really just be doin more harm to yourself than good.

But you won't listen anyways. So I'd dose your support supps 3-4 hrs after each anabolic dose. And wait til pct to start test boosters etc
Hi bro,

Thank you for your response. My normal body weight is actually 110lbs. I have actually come a long way, but I have been stuck on 132lbs for about 2 years now. I eat 6 meals a day (every 3 hours).
Each meal consists of protein/carbs/fats. I weight train every morning (different body part each day). And train mma 3 nights a week. All the members lf my family are actually
Shorter and smaller than me so i dont have the luck of a good gene pool. I really believe my body has reached its max potential.

san731

san731

Awards
Well best of luck with the cycle then bro. I'd cut out MMA to make the most of your calories. Just focus on eating and training like an animal. If SD can't help you reach your goals idk of much else that will lol

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
You need a serm, if you had a few cycles under your belt then you could try OTC way also providing you get bloddwork to. If you insist on running without a serm then good luck.

pocci

Awards
Well i'll definitely add in an SERM most likely nolvadex (i should be able to get a hold of some). With that in mind, can someone please help with my cycle layout. I was considering doing it like this:

*CYCLE:

beastdrol 20/20/20/30
Katandadrol 250/250/250/250

*PCT:

Forged PCT
alr industries restore (6 bromo) - i'm sure this is an AI so is it still necessary for a SERM? from my research they are for the same purpose.
bpi a-hd (to lower estrogen)
Nolvadex (if I can get my hands on some)

*SUPPORT SUPPS (using during cycle and pct):
Forma-stanzol 5 pumps am / 5 pumps pm
Testorod (testofen/fenugreek extract, panax ginseng, zma)
DAA
vitamin c
Antioxidant mix (blueberry extract, resveratrol)
Hawthorn
liver clear detox (milk thistle, dandelion)

what do you guys thing? and when should i kick in pct? overlap during the last few days of cycle? or start the next day after finishing the cycle?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
if you still insist, start DAA during the last week of PH cycle and continue running through pct followed buy your other supps the day you end you PH cycle.

pocci

Awards
It looks like clomid might be the easiest one to get for me. How would I dose it? And when should i start taking it?

san731

san731

Awards
It looks like clomid might be the easiest one to get for me. How would I dose it? And when should i start taking it?
Bro there's an infinite amount of information on this. Stop being lazy and use the search function.

ilovechoclate

ilovechoclate

Awards
I pre-loaded cycle assist for 2 weeks and took cycle assist along with liv.52 while on 20mg of SD every day.....started getting slight jaundice in as little as TEN DAYS!!!!

It doesn't matter how well you plan or research the effectiveness of your plan....if your liver is not good to begin with it will NOT be a good idea. The only way to know isn't to think back on how much you've drank or used liver stressing products...the ONLY way to know is to get blood work.

Hope my bad experience helps you. I'm currently running katanadrol at 500mg a day and going from there. Don't be in such a rush to buy a pro hormone.....there are PLENTY of less harsh pro-hormones that will give you great results and quite a bit of non-methylated ones as well.