Test e and dianabol crash?

G

Gibbo108

Awards
Hi all this is my first course and I am currently running

Dianabol 45mg a day
Tes e 600mg a week

Just a few questions I am not taking hcg so should nova and clomid be ok or is there anything else you recommend apart from hcg as I do not fancy crashing?

san731

san731

Awards

Dianabol 45mg a day
Tes e 600mg a week

Just a few questions I am not taking hcg so should nova and clomid be ok or is there anything else you recommend apart from hcg as I do not fancy crashing?
By crash are you referring to testicular atrophy? Or permanent/temporary shut down of endogenous hormone production?

G

Gibbo108

Awards
Well if any of them could occur and could you reverse it after if it did happen thanks

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
age stats cycle history cycle length and specifically what is your question?

Dianabol 45mg a day
Tes e 600mg a week

G

Gibbo108

Awards
Where testosterone levels drop and you basically become a bitch lol

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, why don't you use hCG? Nolva can be good on cycle to prevent estro sides but testicular atrophy will occur. 12 weeks is okay with no hCG I suppose. I like clomid in PCT for 3 weeks with an AI for a week after to prevent a backlash. I run cycle support on and post cycle support during pct. I like to use lean xtreme to hand the cortisol and sustain alpha after my serm.