Quick injecting questions!!

tommyboy

Awards
Basically there is absolutely no one I know in the real world that I can have help me answer these questions so got to ask these questions before I start my inject cycle.... My 1 test cyp and ST is right next to me (allready have cycle all planned out)

Is it bad if I accidentily mix some 1 test cyp with the sledge test when trying to put them in the same syringe

How long before Im going to need a new stopper for my vial if so where can I get them?

and how fast do I inject the oil into me? it is really hard pushing it in untill I really got into it I did itall (3 ml) in about 30-40 seconds does that sound right????

thanks for the help I really wanted to start my cycle im just a little nervous since its the first time im injecting.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
It is ok if you mix them in the syringe, I probably would try my best not to get them mixed in the vial, but it is not a terrible thing if it happens. For my 1test/4ad shots I take about 1min I think for 2.5ml. You shouldnt ever need to replace your stopper, I have poked mine probably around 25 times for each bottle and they hold together just fine, I wouldnt use anything larger than a 22g though to load with though, 20g would probably be fine, but I am using a 22g to fill the syringe and a 25g to inject.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
general rule of thumb is about thirty seconds per cc.
DIck

tommyboy

Awards
Jeesh thiry seconds I maybee spend 15 seconds per cc is that bad what things can go wrong when you do that. Also do I need to pull back on the syrnge im scared to cause its so hard to but I thought you were supposed to see if its in a blodd vessel. How do I know if I injected into fat or muscle anything that will tell me.....

Also im frontloading it double dose for how long should I do it for a week or 2?

general rule of thumb is about thirty seconds per cc.
DIck

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
if you aspirate and nothing happens, (i.e.-syringe doesn't move) than your golden. shoot it up :twisted:

if your using a 1.5inch pin in a popular spot like ventrogluteal, than you don't have to worry about it being subQ.

to frontload, i double dose for 1 week

tommyboy

Awards
im using 1 inch though i think itll be fine ive got a small fram and my gf allways makes fun of me cause she says i have not butt.... a really really small one. i took in 3 cc's to each and i was fine how long will my cheeks be sore for?

if you aspirate and nothing happens, (i.e.-syringe doesn't move) than your golden. shoot it up :twisted:

if your using a 1.5inch pin in a popular spot like ventrogluteal, than you don't have to worry about it being subQ.

to frontload, i double dose for 1 week

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Mine were generally sore for 2-3days by day 3 it was almost not noticable

tommyboy

Awards
Also I just injected 2 cc's into quad and 1 cc in calf and got this weird feeling in my leg afterwards like the whole muscle was automatically sore I dunno if I injected it to quickly or with too much volume is there a way I can tell if I did either of those im getting nervous I did something wrong and hurt my leg.... whats the worst case scenario? (my whole leg feels a little funny+hurts)

Mine were generally sore for 2-3days by day 3 it was almost not noticable

tommyboy

Awards
Oh yea I was also only using 5/8 inch for my calve (they are small) is that ok?????

Also I just injected 2 cc's into quad and 1 cc in calf and got this weird feeling in my leg afterwards like the whole muscle was automatically sore I dunno if I injected it to quickly or with too much volume is there a way I can tell if I did either of those im getting nervous I did something wrong and hurt my leg.... whats the worst case scenario? (my whole leg feels a little funny+hurts)

size

Awards
  • Established
Expect your calf to hurt.

Use glutes, delts, and quads first.