H-drol upper dosing

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see a few people go up to 100mg daily when taking hdrol. Are there any that really go over that limit?
I'm at 100mg daily, zero sides what so ever, and just curious.
I'm on a cut (forced due to this crazy work I'm doing and I need to loose weight anyways) and was wondering if the last 2 weeks I could really ramp it up in hopes of actually putting on some weight.

I know diet play a part, and I DO have a LOT (well, maybe 20ish lbs to loose), but this work is just nuts.

I lost 4lbs this week (7 days) alone and I'm worried about loosing to much muscle while I'm doing it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you should of ran something like dimethazine instead of hdrol.

20lbs is a lot of weight to have to loose.

if 100mg of hdrol isn't working for you, it's time to look at a different compound.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i never noticed any additional benefit of going over 100mg/day

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you should of ran something like dimethazine instead of hdrol.

20lbs is a lot of weight to have to loose.

if 100mg of hdrol isn't working for you, it's time to look at a different compound.
I was only asking to know the "safe" limits. I'm only 2 weeks in (out of 5 or 6 weeks) so it hasn't fully kicked in yet I'd assume.
This is my first hdrol cycle so it's still too soon to tell what works for me.
I do have a bottle of Methyyl-1A in my locker I'd switch to for at week 4 if I feel hdrol isn't the right compound for me (I'd run the M1A for about 2-3 weeks).

20lbs IS a lot to HAVE to loose, unfortunatly, given the first 7 days on this new job, and the fact I've alreadfy lost close to 5lbs... I'm a bit worried about keeping the gains I have (luckily, I've had them over 10+ years so they are pretty "set in" lol).
I was unemployed for like a year, and gained a LOT just sitting on my arse lol.

Like I mentioned, this is more of a "just in case" later down the road.