Gyno-- paranoid or serious?

1. Gyno-- paranoid or serious?

1. My nipples are sensitive, they have been hard latey and get sensitive when i touch them or my shirt does.
    2. I feel a bump behind my nipples, both of them, but i dont know if it my rib bone or gyno. I have to press hard to feel it but there is a big lump.

any help would be greatly appreciated! i am only on day 9 of m drol at 20mg a day. should i stop or am i just being dumb?

2. they are roughly the same size lumps? you have glands behind you nipples to begin with.

what serms do you have on hand?
    •   

3. ya they are both basically the exact same size....like an inch deep into my pec and can best be described as like a thick candy cane... like 2 inches lng and thick it feels like.... ugh idk but i have erase, clomid, and test 7...

4. Sounds like gyno, if its long and thick. your natural glands arnt long and thick...

Would you be able to get a hold of Nolvadex?

5. ya i could if i had to.... ugh they arent swollen at all, they dont hurt, the lump thing is hard as a bone and deep into my peck.... i just would hate to stop the cyce after day 9.... but id rather be safe than sorry... looking at my chest you would never suspect gyno
    •   

6. Don't stop cycle yet. Wait to see what others say.

7. ok thanks tho bruh.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Now I am paranoid about taking my prilosec.
    By DerickVonD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 09:01 PM
  2. gyno symptoms/gyno on mtrn?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 08:24 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 07:52 AM