How is this for an SD-10 cycle?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.25%

How is this for an SD-10 cycle?

Instead of taking Liver Assist, I'll be taking Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berries and N Acetyl Casytiene (NAC) individually, I feel like Liver Assist products are too underdosed (Opinion)

Was going to run SD-10 for four weeks:

20/20/20/20

I was suggested 30, and I've been told to do lower than 30mg/day/wk

Is 20 okay? I don't want to dose too low and I don't want to dose too high.

After this cycle I am going to take about 8-10 weeks off (After PCT which will be Clomid) and I will be doing another cycle of SD-10 but this time bridging it with Havoc (Epistane Clone, unsure of dosing yet)

Personal opinions?

Thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.25%

Also, I weigh 234lbs...

Figured 20 would be a good start, or I read on T-Nation that one should use 20mg/day to boot if you're over 200lbs.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If this si your first dance with superdrol, you may want to take 10mg for the first few days to see if its gonna jack you up with sides. Then bump up to 20. Also, from personal experience, i would have alot of taurine on hand for Back Pumps!!! 30 is a bit much for me. The sides get me soo bad, especially back pumps

RECOVERBRO

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.61%

Use liv52 instead of milk thistle. Milk thistle inhibits gains. If you can't get liv52 then make sure you use something strong and drink so much water. Don't let your urine go dirty colors make sure it's pretty clear.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Liv52 for sure... On sd you need atleast 2 gallons.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.25%

I was contemplating Liv.52 but I was also warned that it may be underdosed.

Definitely going to get that, thanks guys.

How does Milk Thistle inhibit gains? Curious

And I was planning on starting with 10mg/day to see how it goes as it is my first cycle.

Thanks for the answers guys.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.61%

This is what an Oxford study says:
    "Milk Thistle: Good for Livers, Potentially Bad for Gains

Title: Silymarin inhibits function of the androgen receptor by reducing nuclearlocalization of the receptor in the human prostate cancer cell line LNCaP.Authors: Zhu W, Zhang JS, Young CY.Source: Carcinogenesis 2001 Sep;22(9):1399-403
    Research Summary
    Agents with novel mechanisms of blocking androgen receptor (AR) function may be useful for prostate cancer prevention and therapy. Previous studies showed that silibinin (SB), the major active component of Milk Thistle, could inhibit cell proliferation of a human prostate cancer cell line by stopping the cell cycle without causing cell death. This study further demonstrates the potential molecular mechanism by which Milk Thistle acts on androgen-responsive prostate cancer cells by inhibiting function of the AR. We observed that Silymarin (SM) and SB inhibited androgen-stimulated cell proliferation as well as androgen-stimulated secretion of both prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and human glandular kallikrein (hK2).Additionally, for the first time, we show that SM and SB diminished transactivation activity of the AR. However, SM did not affect AR levels and steroid-binding ability of total AR in western blotting and ligand-binding assays. Intriguingly, we found that nuclear AR levels are significantly reduced by SM and SB in the presence of androgens. This study provides a new insight into how Milk Thistle negatively modulates androgen action in prostate cancer cells.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.25%

:O

Thanks, once again...

I was warned (Two sides once again) that Milk Thistle is useless and I shouldn't take it. Or I should have it because it is a major component of liver assist.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.61%

Title: Silymarin inhibits function of the androgen receptor by reducing nuclearlocalization of the receptor in the human prostate cancer cell line LNCaP.Authors: Zhu W, Zhang JS, Young CY.Source: Carcinogenesis 2001 Sep;22(9):1399-403
    Research Summary
    Agents with novel mechanisms of blocking androgen receptor (AR) function may be useful for prostate cancer prevention and therapy. Previous studies showed that silibinin (SB), the major active component of Milk Thistle, could inhibit cell proliferation of a human prostate cancer cell line by stopping the cell cycle without causing cell death. This study further demonstrates the potential molecular mechanism by which Milk Thistle acts on androgen-responsive prostate cancer cells by inhibiting function of the AR. We observed that Silymarin (SM) and SB inhibited androgen-stimulated cell proliferation as well as androgen-stimulated secretion of both prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and human glandular kallikrein (hK2).Additionally, for the first time, we show that SM and SB diminished transactivation activity of the AR. However, SM did not affect AR levels and steroid-binding ability of total AR in western blotting and ligand-binding assays. Intriguingly, we found that nuclear AR levels are significantly reduced by SM and SB in the presence of androgens. This study provides a new insight into how Milk Thistle negatively modulates androgen action in prostate cancer cells.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Company

Research Summary
    BAM!!! your my dawg BC lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.25%

Would the gains "damaged" because of the Milk Thistle make that much of a difference?

Thanks,

-Come0At0Me
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Yes
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 04:39 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle